Expert Forum User

Thumbs up 10% OFF in August AND A Sneak Peek!!

SALE! SALE! SALE! August is the time to stock up on all your favourite Scentsy products! Almost everything in the Spring/Summer 2011 Catalogue* will be 10% off to make room for the new Fall/Winter 2011 products. Don't Miss Out!!

ALSO Scentsy has listed their discontinued items so if you have your eye set on a warmer or love a certain scent the following are now while supplies left:

Last but not least!! BETHANY ROSE is having a party! Her very first Scentsy Party. It is happening this weekend at her place. Please PM me or her for more details.

So if you want to stop by and smell some yummy scents or just come and hang out to see what it is all about please let us know. If you would like to help Bethany out but just can't make it you can still order through her party on my website https://trimad.scentsy.ca/Buy?partyId=43197804

The first 5 people to place their order will receive a free Scentsy bar
    Last edited by LoveMyGirls22; 08-08-2011 at 07:32 AM.

Moderator The Ultimate London Mom!

bump
    Stop thinking you’re not ready. – Nobody ever feels 100% ready when an opportunity arises. Because most great opportunities in life force us to grow beyond our comfort zones, which means we won’t feel totally comfortable at first.

~ Breastfed for 7 months, 2 weeks and 3 days ~

Expert Forum User

Thanks 4 free bars left!!

Are there any more bars left? I'm going to post again on facebook.

Expert Forum User

Yes! 3 more left!

Expert Forum User

COMING SEPTEMBER 1st!!

Scentsy has released some new items that will be available to order Sept. 01 2011! Check them out here:

We hope we'll never need them, yet we couldn't live without them. Celebrate the most courageous among us with our new Hero Collection, featuring Firefighter and Police Officer Scentsy Warmers. Available to order September 01 2011.

Every season Scentsy donates sales from an item to a great cause. In the current catalogue all sales from the Piece By Piece warmer go straight to Austism Speaks. This season they have replaced the warmer with Sasha the Charitable Cause Scentsy Buddy.

You'll make a child's day when you give SASHA, our first Charitable Cause Scentsy Buddy, in support of the mission of Ronald McDonald House Charities to improve the health and well-being of children all over the world. Scentsy will donate 100% of net proceeds from the sale of this Buddy to Ronald McDonald House Charities. To make the most of the contribution opportunity, Sasha is proced at $36. Includes one Scent Pak.

And last BUT not least
    Introducing Scentsy's fresh twist on fine fragrance. Five of our most beautiful scents have been reformulated as fine-frangrance perfumes that work with body chemistry to create a captivating Scentsy experience that is uniquely yours. Apply the silky smooth Scentsy Solid Perfume to pulse points on your wrists or neck and enjoy a fragrance that lasts for hours-and leaves other wondering what you are wearing.

Available in:
    Love Story
    Enchanted Mist
    Simply Irresistible
    My Wish
    Satin Sheets

Expert Forum User

I am hosting an online party!

For those on FB you already know about it For everyone else I have a party open right now called FB online party. You can shop right from the comfort or your own home. Keep your PJ's on and shop You can still place your order through me to save a bit on shipping and ALL your products are delivered right to your door!

The party is open until the 22nd and I am now able to sell to the US so if you have family there or know someone that would like to buy I am now able to process US orders

So don't miss out..August is 10% off AND your last chance to get the discontinued items.

Add me to facebook to see all my current specials and deals Stephanie Michiels