Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Joyce Meyer

Question Joyce Meyer

Anyone ever watch or read Joyce Meyer? I'm a huge fan and would love to go see her live one day!!

Hand Drawn Portraits of Your Furry Friends!
    Go to suepetportraits.blogspot.com for more details!

Expert Forum User

Drives me crazy. But I know my relatives like her a lot. Benny Hinn is a total phony and scam artist. I know my dh's grandma sends him money and he is living in luxury!
    Proud mom of 3 wonderful children

Expert Forum User

Joyce fan here too.

Expert Forum User

I have a few devotionals from her.

Love them.
    Love isn't love till you give it away.

I find it funny that whenever I'm having a problem, if I happen upon her show that's the topic she's talking about. LOL
    I've read a few of her books! They're fantastic!

Hand Drawn Portraits of Your Furry Friends!
    Go to suepetportraits.blogspot.com for more details!

Another Joyce lover!

I love love Joyce.
    I am currently reading her book about reducing conflict.
    and agree with toystorymama about BH.

Love her!

I think she is a very encouraging speaker but do not find she is always speaking biblically correct. She is a great motivational speaker but I would be cautious with what she teaches from the bible. If you are watching from a biblical standpoint just read for yourself and check the context. She is a lot like Joel Osteen.

[url=http://lilypie.com][/

Anyone attending the September 30th Women's Conference in Missouri?

I get a real kick out of her but I hate the end when she's asking for money.

Mother Hen, I get the same feeling, that she's always talking about something I've been through. I think she is very intelligent and has been through so much that all women can relate to her stories. She tells it like it is with a sense of humour and makes you feel hopeful that God will reach out and help you and everyone needs that kind of love. But I feel so bad for all the people who send money they can't afford to evangelists.

Mother Hen, I get the same feeling, that she's always talking about something I've been through. I think she is very intelligent and has been through so much that all women can relate to her stories. She tells it like it is with a sense of humour and makes you feel hopeful that God will reach out and help you and everyone needs that kind of love. But I feel so bad for all the people who send money they can't afford to evangelists.

Super Moderator The Ultimate London Mom!

We used to have to watch her for devotionals when I worked at a Christian camp. Then when I went to bible college a lot of people loved her and we saw a lot more of her. I got to be honest though .. drives me batty. I am just not a fan
    Help my Kaitlyn reach her goal of selling 100 boxes of Chocolate Mint Girl Guide cookies. $5 each and we dliver. PM me

http://dawnfitzgerald.myepicure.com/
    But message me directly to order or book and I can get you a special LM deal

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn View Post
    We used to have to watch her for devotionals when I worked at a Christian camp. Then when I went to bible college a lot of people loved her and we saw a lot more of her. I got to be honest though .. drives me batty. I am just not a fan
    What Christian Camp did you work at?

Quote Originally Posted by Mom4Ever View Post

The Bible says: ask and you shall receive.

Partnering with her and her ministry is helping people all over the world. Not only is she bringing people to Christ she's saving children from sexual slavery, providing free dental and medical aid, homes, food, education, trades to women and countless other things. Knowing where she came from, she's an inspiration to us all. God is certainly working in her life.

Her focus is on the relationship with God. A relationship that most of us don't have. Not only do we not have a relationship the majority of people don't even attend church. As an evangelist she encourages both; relationship and church attendance. Apart from God, we are nothing.
    eyebeeablessing2u likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast