Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Expert Forum User The Ultimate London Mom!

Oh man, I'm sorry you have to deal with her, she sounds like a horrible woman. Those poor boys don't deserve to be in the middle like that.
    tough times don't last but tough people do

we went to wonderland today. I didnt think it was that bad personally, the kids were fine.
    jennifer mommy to 4 amazing kids!

Expert Forum User

not much you can do as your lawyer has told you, however, I would be printing off info from the computer - weather reports and news reports that show that it is unwise/unsafe to have children outside today! Put all the info you can in your files. Repeated stupidity would eventually add up and then hopefully a judge would listen to you! I hope the kids are okay and at least she is keeping them hydrated - and they will remember the fun visit with dad and the horrible visit with mom

Yes I would document everything and have proof of why you documented the info. NO emtional attachement and just facts.

Pick one ride at Wonderland?? They are free after you pay to get in - how silly!!!

She's crazy! Yes, document, document. You never know when it will come in handy.

Read some of my “competative“ notes and maybe you'll feel better - not being alone! My advice is to just not feed into it. Do what you do, and continue to be the good parents you are. They will continue to unfortunately make decisions based on insecurities, not ones in the best interest of the kids.

Last three years for me:

-when DH and i were first dating, he took his DD to disney. the next year his ex took her to disney

-we bought a new house, a month later she moved out her apartment and bought a house

-we got a minivan, a couple months later, she had a minivan

-we got a dog, she got a dog

-we got engaged - she got engaged a handful of months later

-we got married and pregnant our first month married. she got pregnant two months after hearing we were - and apparently she only has half an ovary and was told she could have no children...hmmmmmmmmm this postponed her wedding by a year

-the best -- she got married on the SAME day we did!!

-we moved again, and she moved again, into our neighbourhood - she was originally looking at houses on our street! (we arent that amicable!!)

-we told DSD she was too young to have her own Facebook & cell - her mom got her both

-numerous other things, too many to mention. she is very insecure!

Expert Forum User

poor kids. Sorry to hear she did that too them
    Andrea - Mommy to two beautiful girls.

That's downright cruel IMO! I'm so sorry she does this kind of thing to your kids (and to her own baby for that matter!). To go to Wonderland & only allow the kids to go on just one ride is equally as cruel! Why would someone do that to innocent children? I just don't get that!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12