Super Moderator The Ultimate London Mom!

Default Mama's Got Swag: SCENTSY - STEPHANIE MICHIELS

Scentsy Stephanie Michiels

Have you ever smelled something and then had a flashback to a time in your past? Or have you ever noticed warm scents of fresh baking make everything feel homey? It is because scents have a direct connection to making us feel powerful emotions and bring to the surface old memories. The entire Scentsy product line is about that very concept. Taking unique and attractive products and infusing them with the scents you love!

If you are like me you have likely bought loads of scented candles and are wondering what is so unique and special about these. Well for starters there are around 80 different scents to choose from! However the coolest thing is that they are entirely wick-less. That is right, no flame needed and no fire risk. Instead they use electricity and light bulbs. It makes this product safe for homes with small children .... and well me! (I may have forgotten to blow out the odd candle before).

My testing was on a mid size warmer. It was so easy to use and looks very trendy on my mantle. The best part for me was that I was NOT overwhelmed by the scent. I like yummy fruity smells, but am often overwhelmed by too much scent. My warmer gave just the right amount of aroma to the room. I tried the Clean Breeze, Mochadoodle and Black Raspberry Vanilla scents. The Mochadoodle was by far my favourite, but the Havana Cabana is on my must have list. With 80 scents to choose from I am sure you can find a favourite too! These awesome warmers come in two sizes and a wide variety of designs to suit any decor. And if you want another option they also in a plug in form that goes attaches directly to the outlet.

I could not write a review without mentioning my favourite Scentsy product. They have the cutest collection of Scentsy Buddies. They are soft, cuddly, lovable stuffed animals that you customize with your favourite scent. While I did not test this item directly, I did get to see one up close and personal. The frog is adorable and a must have on my next order!

If you want to try Scentsy, LoveMyGirls22 (aka Stephanie Michiels), is your Londonmoms contact. Send her a PM or check out the website www.trimad.scentsy.ca. Don't forget to find her in our Mom Perks section as well. Stephanie is also doing a party here in London THIS WEEKEND at our very own Mom2Markus' and anyone is welcome to order then or check out the products in person (PM Mom2Markus or LoveMyGirls22 for details).

As a special BONUS Stephanie is also giving away a cupcake warmer (the AWESOME July feature) to the first person that finds her on facebook and books a party on her wall indicating that the Londonmoms Mamas Got Swag sent them!!

That's not all folks. Want to get your hands on the Londonmoms Scentsy Swag??? Well you know how we do it.

Send an Email to Jill@londonmoms.ca with SCENTSY in the title and tell us what product you think would be great

Go to our londonmoms facebook page LIKE it and then let us know what your think your favourite scentsy product and scent would be

Follow Londonmoms on twitter and be sure to tweet about this great contest and what you think is the best Scentsy scent.

You get an entry for each method you do!

And what is the swag you might ask??? Well Stephanie is being very generous and is willing to give our lucky winner their choice of ANY mid-sized warmer OR ANY Scentsy Buddy OR ANY plug in warmer. That is a lot of options and definitely means there is something for everyone!!!

Contest Ends WEDNESDAY JUNE 22 at 8pm. Good luck ladies and Thank you Stephanie for letting me check out your great product!!
    Last edited by AuntPetunia; 06-18-2011 at 09:55 AM.

Sounds great! Will need to check out these products more! The buddies sound great!
    *~* The point isn't whether they lived happily ever after, the point is that they lived*~

Expert Forum User The Ultimate London Mom!

Very cool!!

Expert Forum User

these things are freaking awesome... i've only used 2 cubes so far and its been like a month... i don't burn it 24/7 but every couple of days for a couple of hours. for sure my choice of smellies from now on... forget party lite!!!

So excited to go to the party

Hope the party went well last night!

My house smells like hot man. I am in LOVE.
    I mean it smells so good, it may just be the thing that puts me off Ellen. Ok no, thats not going to happen, but its almost that good!

Expert Forum User

Quote Originally Posted by Mamarazzi View Post
    My house smells like hot man. I am in LOVE.
    I mean it smells so good, it may just be the thing that puts me off Ellen. Ok no, thats not going to happen, but its almost that good!

You are too funny! Your husband is going to hate me..lol. But what a great advertisement....Make your house smell like hot man without all the trouble of an actual man!

One more day!!

Look awesome!!!
    Mommy to DS Jan '06, DD July '09, DS Feb '11, DD Dec '12
    Wife to my wonderful DH of 8 years
    http://handsbetterfull.blogspot.com/

Ends tonight!! This was an awesome product. Definately get your name is as many times as you can for the swag
    Help my Kaitlyn reach her goal of selling 100 boxes of Chocolate Mint Girl Guide cookies. $5 each and we dliver. PM me

http://dawnfitzgerald.myepicure.com/
    But message me directly to order or book and I can get you a special LM deal

I NEED to win this one.......lol.....I am such a contest loser!!!

Happiness is... on the homepage! Go Look!