Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Expert Forum User The Ultimate London Mom!

I also sprayed the mattresses, carpet, furniture with R&C spray
    all three pharmices i have had to get lice shampoo or lice stuff from (zellers, shoppers and i forget the name) all said not to use that spray as its very toxic to people and pets and that most lice are immune to it.

also dont wash your kids hair everyday either they like clean hair

mommy74

Hi I know where you are coming from. I work for a company that takes care of head lice . That is right when people ask me what do i do i say I am a hairdresser as well I am a nit picker. I work for Lice squad. I been with the company for 2 years now. I educate parents as well help them get rid of the bugs. If you need more info feel free to email me and I can tell you more, we sell combs, treatment and prevented spray all made with no pesticides all natural. Visit the Web site At www.licesquad.com

Super Moderator The Ultimate London Mom!

I know you mentioned that you tried shampoos, but Max& Oscars ... the kids hair place ... has a really great line called Rosemary Repell ...or something like that ... and I have friends who swear by it. The best part is that it is supposed to be an organic line. It may be a bit pricey for what you are looking for though. I already use this type of products (children's salon products) because of how tempermental DD's hair is so I could be a little off base recommending it to others. However it may be something to look into KWIM?

Max& Oscars ... the kids hair place

Is this the name of the place? Where is it located??

Donna.

Super Moderator The Ultimate London Mom!

yes that is the name of the kids haircutting place. It is located at the corner of Wellington and commissioners ... by the shopper's drug mart there.

I use only Melaleuca Oil, its the purest highest grade and it is wonderful. Also they have a melaleuca oil shampoo that gets lice everytime and can be used as a preventative as well. I wash my daughter's hair with it every week and also use their body wash which has a tad in it for antibacterial properties. I love it..and non toxic, those pesticides can kill and do long term health damage.

Ok, we are "knock on wood" free of lice...

Does anyone know of a place that will cut her hair? She has gone through so much she wants it gone..

Ive called around but as long as she still has nits (left overs) they won't touch her.

Any Hair Cutters out there who will do a house call?? lol

Donna.

Zoo
    Expert Forum User The Ultimate London Mom!

If you do the treatment again that I described in an earlier post you will be able to comb out all the 'leftovers.'

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12