Expert Forum User

Default SuperBowl anyone?

I'm off to a SuperBowl "party' (at our church!). I'm only going because its a pot luck. Don't mind watching football really, but I don't follow it and don't even know who's playing. BUT.... there's always good food! lol

Expert Forum User The Ultimate London Mom!

DH is watching it... I watched the Paula Abdul pre-show performance and I 'll catch halftime - that's about it for me! But, I do know the NE Patriots are playing the NY Giants and the patriots are undefeated 18-0, which is the longest streak ever - although the dolphins were undefeated in the 70's, but had a shorter season. How's that for USELESS KNOWLEDGE??

Expert Forum User

within walking distance of downtown but a good part

lol i am watching bring it on ,, so hate football

I sell AVON I sell SCENTSY JOIN THE PARTY!

Expert Forum User

We were at a superbowl party at a friends house but DD wasn't too happy when it came to bedtime and she wanted nothing to do with trying to sleep in her pack n play, so we have come home and DH is still there. Thank goodness we have two cars.

Expert Forum User

I love football! It's probably the thing I miss most about working at a bar. Too bad I'm a broncos fan and they sucked the big one this year.
    ...and in that moment I swear we were infinite.

Moderator The Ultimate London Mom!

Neither dh and I can stand football. But we found ourselves watching some of the game. I now know why we haven't watched it before BORRRRING!!! Sorry dont' mean to offend anyone!! Show me a hockey game and I am there!!!!
    Your life is a result of the choices you make, if you don't like your life it's time to start making better choices.

aveymom

Neither dh and I can stand football. But we found ourselves watching some of the game. I now know why we haven't watched it before BORRRRING!!! Sorry dont' mean to offend anyone!! Show me a hockey game and I am there!!!!
    ACK!!!!!!!!!! OMG this game was anything but boring, and the GIANTS KICK ASS!!! That is brothers back to back superbowl wins!!!!!!!!!!!

I COULD NOT BE HAPPIER!!!!

StacyLyn

Expert Forum User

Wowwza! Giants won... So exciting -- hubby and FIL are super happy since they both despise the pats.

Expert Forum User

I have to admit I got caught up in the game, cheering on the Giants on the big screen. I'd say the crowd was split 1/2 on their support so it was fun and exciting right to the end. AND the food was GREAT!

Expert Forum User

I loved the budwiser commercial! It was a take on Rocky with the dalmatian helping a horse make the team. I always love the budwiser commercial but since I'm a dalmatian fanatic this one was the best so far!