Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Expert Forum User The Ultimate London Mom!

Default London Dads, lol

my husband wants to join london dads, I googled their was no such site and there was a site caring dads and he said he is a caring dad he should join that, lol. (it isn't a site you can join I don't think, lol I didn't get that far though either) any other guys want to join london dads???? lol he says they can talk about tools. cars and hunting, lol (he's joking)

girlsmum

Smile

You know what, I'm not certain of the site you're talking about?...........but I think that honestly there *should* be a dad's site, and not necessarily just for London!...... where dad's can openly chat about their own challenges about fatherhood...........especially those that are new etc. New dads can really use the chat about how they can't have the freedoms that some of their friends still have and how do others cope or adjust, they might be afraid of their new role and they should be able to find some support as well. Children really need their daddies and a site like this geared towards dads would be a great idea!!!

And under chit chat?..........why not threads about cars/fishing/RV'ing or hobbies like that. They really aren't into sewing,LOL.

Sports? The most comfy couches? How to ignore nagging SO's? Is there an emoticon for 'buuuurrp'?

girlsmum

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by turtle View Post
    Sports? The most comfy couches? How to ignore nagging SO's? Is there an emoticon for 'buuuurrp'?
    Too funny..............how 'bout the other airy ended emoticon, PEWWW! Best places to hide socks so ladies have to sniff and seek, hey.............whatever makes their kilts fly..............I think they'd have a blast with it.

Expert Forum User

Is your husband interested in going to a Dad's only playgroup. I know the London West OEYC(located near Westmount mall) has a Dad's only playgroup on Saturday Morning's from 9:30am- 11:30am. The playgroup leader(s) are men as well.

aveymom

Is your husband interested in going to a Dad's only playgroup. I know the London West OEYC(located near Westmount mall) has a Dad's only playgroup on Saturday Morning's from 9:30am- 11:30am. The playgroup leader(s) are men as well.
    My hubby loves this group when he goes. I highly recommend it.

Expert Forum User

Ok lets face it, even if there was a LondonDads............there would be no posts. Being honest, they dont "share feelings" with us half the time, I cant see them doing it with other men. And who wants to give them a venue to ***** about us LMAO.

aveymom

And who wants to give them a venue to ***** about us LMAO

so true so true

girlsmum

Daddy pic thread?..................."pics of yourself drinking your favorite beer", Gatherings............."isn't there someplace called the Beef Baron"(something like that)

Dad's were welcomed to LM not long ago - there was a sub-forum just for them, though there was only one post in it for ages. DP joined later and was an active member for a couple months or so, and I'm sure he had fun - he participated in many debates, joked around a lot, and (IMO) made this place more interesting (though I admit to being biased ).
    Mama to two
    Etsy store: Merry Medley

My hubby sits behind me all the time while I'm on LM reading what I'm reading and he gets right into it too. There's actually been times he's read what I'm reading and then later asks me if anything new has been posted on the thread. I think it's so funny
    Three busy boys and one lovely little lady!

Expert Forum User The Ultimate London Mom! mamabear's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mommyof2boys View Post
    My hubby sits behind me all the time while I'm on LM reading what I'm reading and he gets right into it too. There's actually been times he's read what I'm reading and then later asks me if anything new has been posted on the thread. I think it's so funny
    Too funny!

Mine's always asking "are you on London Moms again?" and then sighing loudly when he realizes that I am. He always wants me to watch bad tv with him instead.

i have googled it as well thinking that there would be one!
    Tiffany
    Mom to Ben, Jonathan and Zachary

girlsmum

Quote Originally Posted by mommyof2boys View Post
    That happens with my hubby too.................he'll make some comments on some threads on occasion, and he's enjoyed hearing about Yale as much as I've enjoyed relaying new info to my family.

Quote Originally Posted by mamabear View Post
    Too funny!

Mine's always asking "are you on London Moms again?" and then sighing loudly when he realizes that I am. He always wants me to watch bad tv with him instead.
    heheheheeh mine too....
    Becky Mom to X and C

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast