Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Well Ladies, here is my update...I traded in my vehicle for a Van. Didn't want to have to do it as now we have payments again, but what can you do. Even if I had been able to fit the Radians 3 across, they are so tall that I probably would have been kissing my knees if I had them rear facing. I am excited as now I will be able to use the infant car seats and with the van life will be a little bit easier! Never thought I would be excited about a van!!

Expert Forum User

Yay! I here ya! I didn't want to get a van, but now I can't imagine living without one. Lots more room and cargo space Plus, it is really easy to get the infants in and out of a van. I hated getting them in and out of the car. There were times people parked so close to me that I could not open the door to put them in the car

This doesn't happen with the van because the doors slide open!

Expert Forum User

Keep in mind, if you are going stoller-only route, you are going to need a stroller that does a complete flat recline for a newborn. Many of the newer models are for 6 months+ only, since they recline, but not all the way.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123