Default Sit n' Stand or double stroller

What are your experiences with either of these? I am in the need of a new stroller since having my dd#2 she is 4 months and have a 29 month old as well. She is pretty active and loves to walk but I am not 100% on board with these sit and stand as I have hear toddlers play with the wheels and can drag their feet? Are they good for long stroller walks which I plan to do this spring/summer for sure. I have looked into the following ones:

Baby Trend - sit n' stand

Bob Revolution - single as there is a little space where dd#1 can sit but definitely not as safe as the baby trend

Bob Revolution double

City Mini jogger - this is very lightweight than the rest of them.

Any suggestions thanks everyone.
    SAHM to 4 year old and 2 year old.

i am getting the Baby Trend Sit and Stand Double strroler. It is a regular double stroller with 2 seats,. but the back seat comes off and there is a sit and stand platform there so when the toddler gets a bit older, you still have your sit and stand

Baby Trend Sit 'N Stand Double Stroller - Vanguard - Baby Trend - Babies"R"Us

Expert Forum User

We have the origional sit and stand by baby trend. The older child cannot sleep in it and it's not ideal for the younger child to sleep in and they can't either once they get taller. My oldest was a stroller sleeper and there were many days I wish I had a double. That being said once they got older the sit and stand was great. It's a tough choice.

Expert Forum User

Quote Originally Posted by lisamay17 View Post
    i am getting the Baby Trend Sit and Stand Double strroler. It is a regular double stroller with 2 seats,. but the back seat comes off and there is a sit and stand platform there so when the toddler gets a bit older, you still have your sit and stand

Baby Trend Sit 'N Stand Double Stroller - Vanguard - Baby Trend - Babies“R“Us
    This is our plan, too. Heading over the border to get it for 134.99 after trading in an old carseat!

Expert Forum User

now with sit and stand strollers can you use any bucket car seat or do you have to have their brand of bucket seat?

Quote Originally Posted by mhuigenbos View Post
    now with sit and stand strollers can you use any bucket car seat or do you have to have their brand of bucket seat?
    AFAIK most bucket seats will fit