Expert Forum User

Default Where should I sell my baby stuff?

I've had no luck on Kijiji and I really want to get rid of this stuff before we move so I was thinking of going some place like Once Upon a Child but I'm guessing I'm not going to get very much money for this if I sell there?

I have a snuggly, baby life jacket, baby swim suit (the built in diaper kind), car seat, clothes, etc.

Ideas? Hoping for a place in London.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Findabhair; 01-21-2011 at 02:52 PM. Reason: can't spell. . .lol

Expert Forum User

What about popsting on here and/or on facebook? That's what I always do and usually sell most of it.
    www.southhilldesigns.com/carolwood
    www.facebook.com/charms2last.carolwood

The devil on my left shoulder wants me to reply, but the angel on my right shoulder is screaming: filter.....FILTER! - unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Upsidedownmuffin View Post
    I've had no luck on Kijiji and I really want to get rid of this stuff before we move so I was thinking of going some place like Once Upon a Child but I'm guessing I'm not going to get very much money for this if I sell there?
    Thanks!
    I was at OUAC today and they have clothes behind the counter piled up to the ceiling! Seems like everyone is cleaning out their closets. I would try here and see how it goes before taking it there.

Super Moderator The Ultimate London Mom!

Take pictures and make an online garage sale for here. or if you can hold onto it until the end of march get a table at the spring sale. IMO places like OUAC will rip you off and give you next to nothing and be super picky too.
    Help my Kaitlyn reach her goal of selling 100 boxes of Chocolate Mint Girl Guide cookies. $5 each and we dliver. PM me

http://dawnfitzgerald.myepicure.com/
    But message me directly to order or book and I can get you a special LM deal

Hey! My son will be seven months in June and I need a life jacket and swim suit! Do you have pictures?

Expert Forum User

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitlyn'sMommy View Post
    Take pictures and make an online garage sale for here. or if you can hold onto it until the end of march get a table at the spring sale. IMO places like OUAC will rip you off and give you next to nothing and be super picky too.

I agree, but OUAC is picky for 0-24 month stuff because everyone wants to unload their stuff and there is not a huge demand for it (many people get gifts for stuff these sizes). When I was at OUAC they told me when I have larger sizes to bring in, they aren't as picky. They may not give you much, but IMO, it can be better than kijiji and dealing with multiple people. Of course, try here first!!!!!

Expert Forum User

Quote Originally Posted by sweetj22 View Post
    Hey! My son will be seven months in June and I need a life jacket and swim suit! Do you have pictures?
    The bathing suit is very girly pink. I created another thread in the garage sale section. It's entitled MOVING SALE!!! Here's the pic though. I don't have the life jacket up because I realized it may still fit next year. Login | Facebook

lol! Yeah - that won't work for him!!