Expert Forum User

Default Does dh/so paintball

Dh enjoys playing paitball. He played a bit in highschool and maybe once or twice a year since until about 6 months ago and is playing at least once a month now. He actually got a new gun for Christmas. I thought it was sort of a 'teenager' thing, but he said it is a real mix.
    Do any other dh/so paintball? Just curious.

aveymom

not my hubby, but I have four brother, a nephew, sister and dad who love to play!! My dad has lots of friends who play, (they are in their early 40's). My oldest brother says most ppl he see are his age (hes 30).

StacyLyn

Expert Forum User The Ultimate London Mom!

Dragon_mom LOVES to play paintball and is constantly tryiing to get me to go with her.

My husband doesn't play, never has. I actually don't know anybody that does.

Expert Forum User The Ultimate London Mom! Mommy2Cuties's Avatar

I have never played but I think I might attempt it at the CF paintball fundraisers. Does anyone know if getting hit by the "bullets" hurts? I heard it does but I figure if you can go through labour then bring it on haha.

My DH was actually talking about getting into something like paintball... where is the best place to play?
    I stole Turtle's Lollipop! xoxo

Nicole, mama to Miss A (April 2005), Miss K (Sept 2007), Angel Baby (August 2008), and Baby A (June 2009)

Nope my hubby isn't into anything that involves shooting ... even video games ..lol

Expert Forum User

Mommy2Cuties, I've play 3 times and I wouldnt' say it really hurts. If they hit you dead on you will have a welt but it will basically feel like someone hit you with a wet towel. Most don't direct though so you don't feel them and you walk away with about 2 welts. I haven't been able to go in a few years as being pregnant is the time for it!

i want dh and i and my bro to go but i am not familiar with anywhere in london where wee can go any suggestion sorry to hijack
    Becky Mom to X and C

I play paintball and i love it. i will tell you getting shot hurts like a bugger...but its only lasts a second and your good to go. I have been into playing about 5-6 months and i'm hooked. if anyone is ever up for trying it out let me know. I have a friend that has been playing for 20 years and he got me into it

as for a place to go there are two PB shops here in london, Flagswipe and Adrenaline. Flagswipe has an indoor speedball field and both places have outdoor fields. The CF charity game will be at the Flagswipe field in Alymer.

Just remember everyone that plays now was a new player at some time and dont be worried about having silly questions so ask away

Expert Forum User

within walking distance of downtown but a good part

my so plays i cant remember if he still has the guns or not he hasnt played since i was pregnant

I sell AVON I sell SCENTSY JOIN THE PARTY!