Thread: Wish us luck!

mumtobelle

Default Wish us luck!

Well, I thought our house wasn't going on the market for another couple of weeks once we are finished painting a couple more rooms and "staging" (everything takes 5x's longer with a toddler and 35 weeks pregnant) but the house is going into the system today some time! It won't be ready to show until the second week of Feb. but the realtor has a couple potential buyers already and she wants to get the listing out and hopefully generate some early interest.

It's scary and I am going to miss this place tremendously but it's what is best for us all I think. I am looking forward to living in the city again even though most people who live in the city tell me I'm crazy Can't wait to see a sidewalk again!

Anyhow, wish us luck!

Expert Forum User

Default Wish us luck!

Lots and lots of luck wishes being sent your way. I guess it would be scary. I remember moving around as a student and that was a royal pain, but its different with a family, right? So much more stuff and memories.

I hope it sells really fast and that you and your family can find a house you love even more. New home......new memories.

Banned

Good luck to both of us Leah!

Our house also went on the market before it was ready for the very same reason - there was already some interest, and the big house across the street from us went up for sale just before Christmas so we got the same real estate guy so we can ride their coat tails. Our house is in the system I think but it doesn't show up on MLS yet because it is still being renovated.

Maybe one of these early interest people will buy it and save you the aggravation of having to clean all the time!

Fingers crossed.

Alison

GOOD LUCK!! We are right there with you. Being pregnant and packing/cleaning up SUCKS!!
    Overachieving underachiever

Expert Forum User

Good Luck!! I hope you get a speedy sale and full price.

Mump&Grump_Mom

LUCKLUCKLUCK!!

If you get it up on MLS be sure to post the link...so addicted to MLS!

Oh, and btw..there is a house a few doors down that just went on the market..4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, huge barn in the backyard, nice deck and the house has lots of updates...if I could bring myself to pack up all my junk I might consider it! Anyway, great house for the price for anyone that is looking!

http://www.mls.ca/PropertyDetails.as...ertyID=5401106

Good luck Leah! Don't forget to relax during all of this excitement!
    Mom to 2 boys 5 and 3

mumtobelle

Thanks everyone. I'll post the MLS link once it's rolling. Good luck to every one else going through a sell/buy/move. Looks like I am far from being the only heavily preggo woman crazy enough to be doing all three at once

Sarah, that place on Lorne looks lovely and the old barn is killer.

Mump&Grump_Mom

It really is...and it was just put up yesterday.
    Big backyard, fully fenced, and the driveway at the side belongs to that house alone, not a shared drive.

I can't imagine gettin organized for a move right now...I can barely put on socks at this point! Be sure to take it slow!

Sarah

Expert Forum User

Good luck, Leah!! We moved 7 months ago with a 10 month old and I wasn't pregnant and it was no fun ... but now that we are settled we are so much happier!! Hope it sells quick - enjoy house hunting - that is the fun part IMO.

Formerly Jacksmommy
    Becky ~ Mom to two busy boys, Jack & Ben

~Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter won't mind~
    ~Dr. Seuss~

Expert Forum User

Good Luck! We're in the process of staging our house so that it can go on the market at the end of February and it sucks! For us we have had to finish a bathroom and replace a carpet. We have already started to pack because I am a pack rat and our agent said it all has to go before the house goes on the market. Let us know how it all goes.