Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2789101112

well my DD does a couple things I think are cute. my most recent when SHE thought she was cute was when I was coming out of the bathroom my DD was yelling “pretty mama pretty“ once I noticed she had found a permanent red marker and drew a very large beautiful picture all over my light hardwood floors I nearly died. I couldn't get mad she was so proud of her drawing! btw magic eraser got it all off thank god. she is so quick and where she found that marker I'll never know. So as I was trying toothpaste etc to try and get the marker off she grabbed the toothpaste and squeezed it all over so now I have toothpaste and red marker to get off the floor....she was then put into her highchair lol
    she cant say sit without saying s*it and she say cuck when saying truck

Awww...so sweet...couple little ones from me...

Was packing my books to deliver to customers last week. DS3 walks into the office and squeals “Oooooh Momma, Abon!“.

At Gibraltar this morning and again DS3 walks up to me (after looking at boy stuff with daddy) at the jewellery counter and says “Hi“ to the two older ladies working. They were commenting on the little one who was sleeping soundly in the stroller. R walks up and says “Sssssss....Baby Meyer sleeping“... (Such a sweet big brother)

Finally, he's on a Jake and the Neverland Pirates kick lately...ask him what a pirate says and he'll put one hand in the air and in his best pirate voice says “Yo, ho, ho!“ (Nearly choked when I heard him say it the first time!)

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by mizsquizz View Post
    she cant say sit without saying s*it and she say cuck when saying truck
    That's my favourite part about speech development! The entertainment value until certain milestones are achieved! The word of the moment is socks...while I don't make him say it on purpose (don't want to draw attention to what we're laughing at) but he's forever wanting socks on so I hear it frequently...

ok so my baby just turned 1 - not sure if that is considered a toddler now or not? she walks - toddles.. toddler? anyways.. her speech is well.. limited.. the other day my father reaches his hands out and says “can grandpa have a hug?“ she goes up to him, puts her sippy cup in his hand and keeps walking and as shes walking she says “thanks“ HAHA - ok maybe this is only funny to me...

Looking to rid chemicals from your home and start living a healthier lifestyle? Message me and I'll show you how![/B]

i have a cousin who when she was four went up to my grandma (her great-grandmother) and says “grandma can you turn on the light in your bedroom please so i can jump on your bed?“
    too cute!

Looking to rid chemicals from your home and start living a healthier lifestyle? Message me and I'll show you how![/B]

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2789101112