Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Expert Forum User The Ultimate London Mom!

Default Swagbucks is pissing me off

The last 10 or so survey's I have been offered, I pass the preliminary questions, get directed to the survey, start the survey, answer more preliminary questions, start answering questions related to a specific topic, then 20 minutes in I am suddenly booted and told I didn't qualify! WTF!! What was I just doing for the last 20 minutes then?? I feel like there is a big scam going on and it's pissing me off!

I gave up on surveys. I did a few and found that every other one or so didn't credit me the bucks. Not worth my time IMO. So, I just do the search points and the points for the daily poll
    "Anything is better than lies and deceit". Leo Tolstoy

Yep I've had the same problem today! I started two of them and got into specific questions, past the prelims and then told I didn't qualify, what a rip off!
    Mommy to three adorable kids!

I have pretty much given up on the swag bucks. I know theres potential for some amazon cards, but the surveys pissed me off way back, and I cant be bothered to search with it, cause I found that 9/10 times I'd end up googling once I got my swagbucks.

I've had two surveys freeze up and go nowhere, but other than that had no problems with the surveys.

Weird.
    I have always gotten the bucks for them too, even if not immediately after.Sometimes it takes a few hours to kick in.

I just joined the disney club last week, for 846 bucks or something, and for under $35 I have 6 dvd's coming to us and got 1.5 Amazon cards. I like that
    (Especially since I was pricing dvd's recently in Zellers and to buy Ponyo alone was going to be $24. Gah.)
    DD1 age 7 DS age 11
    "I will remember you." July/10
    Baby Elaina born October 28th, 2011. Making every single day that much more special.
    INTERESTED IN BUYING DVDS OF OLD KIDS' SHOWS. Mr.Rogers', Mr.Dressup, Polka Dot Door, etc

Yeah, don't do their surveys, a few companies I stopped doing their surveys because of this kind of thing.

If you want to do surveys, I'd suggest i-say and Airmiles. Both you still get points if you don't qualify and more if you do. Plus i-say has people fairly well categorized so the ones you get you typically qualify for most of them. Better use of your time

This might be relevant to you!
    SWAG BUCKS BLOG: Over Quota? Don't Sweat It.

i also gave up on SB.

That does help! Thanks lhastie. I checked and I was entered in 2 draws or whatever. Didn't win either! I'd rather get the guaranteed SB's.

Expert Forum User

I find it much harder to get SB unlike before. Surveys I don't do many if I get any at all. I still get a few SB a day no sweat off my nose I have gotten $25.00 paypal buck so far so not bad for doing not a whole lot of anything.

Expert Forum User

Unfortunately I find this is very common with survey companies. It is hugely annoying and I sometimes find it a bit scammy too, as sometimes I answer so many questions that surely they could use me in their data and just not “pay out.“ I find swagbucks surveys to be low $ value when you work it out. I have only done one for them, but to earn what works out to be one dollar for almost a half hour of my time is really low pay out for a survey company. I think an average pay out with a survey company (or most that I have experienced), is about $1 for 10 minutes.
    Last edited by Reese'smom; 11-13-2010 at 04:34 PM.

I dont like it either. The surveys never worked for me and the search function sucks and is filled with advertising. Swagbucks haters unite!

I guess i'm the perfect target person for Swagbucks then. I'm alone here in my house from 7:30 til morning most days, once the kids are in bed. I get so bored and lonely and can only read so many books before I run out of good ones. So SB saves my sanity sometimes, something to fill in the time but feels useful, too. I'm getting mil the Forrest Gump soundtrack she wants, for free, and got ds's Marioland game for free on SB, and a few other things. That makes me feel good. What else would I have been doing?
    Stalking fb to see if dh shows up online, watching tv, maybe playing boggle online? lol.
    I'm the perfect target. Lonely, bored, tired, and too sore to do anything active - and willing to answer 36 questions for 100sb.
    lol.
    DD1 age 7 DS age 11
    "I will remember you." July/10
    Baby Elaina born October 28th, 2011. Making every single day that much more special.
    INTERESTED IN BUYING DVDS OF OLD KIDS' SHOWS. Mr.Rogers', Mr.Dressup, Polka Dot Door, etc

good for you Allie. thats what its about.

Expert Forum User

Quote Originally Posted by *allie* View Post
    I guess i'm the perfect target person for Swagbucks then. I'm alone here in my house from 7:30 til morning most days, once the kids are in bed. I get so bored and lonely and can only read so many books before I run out of good ones. So SB saves my sanity sometimes, something to fill in the time but feels useful, too. I'm getting mil the Forrest Gump soundtrack she wants, for free, and got ds's Marioland game for free on SB, and a few other things. That makes me feel good. What else would I have been doing?
    Stalking fb to see if dh shows up online, watching tv, maybe playing boggle online? lol.
    I'm the perfect target. Lonely, bored, tired, and too sore to do anything active - and willing to answer 36 questions for 100sb.
    lol.
    The free stuff rocks, I don't do any surveys anymore, miss have the codes (hate the swag tv), and just search a couple times a day. Just finally cashed in for some awesome stuff for dd's for xmas from Amazon, $118 dollars worth and the bill was zero! Fun stuff I normally wouldn't get them! Haven't got a survey in probably 2 months, and the referrals were only active for the first bit! It's 5 bucks every 2 weeks, I just keep adding it to amazon!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast