Thread: Diapers???

Default Diapers???

I was wondering what brand you find the best and why?

I personally don't use pampers as they always seem wet on the outside. I also find that Zabian leaks through during the night when sleeping for 4 or 5 hours.

I have found that the superstore supreme diapers fit and feel the best while offering great leak poofing.

With my twins I used Huggies and then the Walmart brand when they were a bit older. I found the pampers leaked and the huggies didn't.

With Jackson I find the total opposite that the Huggies leak and the pampers don't so we use the pampers. I have never had a problem with them leaking or feeling damp even overnight.

I think it depends on your child and how the diaper fits. We did try the kirkland diapers but I didn't find for us that they worked well and we were constantly changing outfits as they leaked. That being said I do know others who have not had this problem with them. Hope you find something that works for your little man.
    Zachary ^i^ Aug 9/01
    Caleb & Benjamin July 13/02
    Jackson February 13/07

Expert Forum User

I used Pampers Swaddlers when they were little. Now, I use Teddy's Choice. I really like them! They often go on sale for $24.99
    I've also heard great things about "kirkland" brand.... Costco. I've never tried them though.

Expert Forum User

I always used pampers as we had too many issues with huggies leaking. I don't think we ever had a leaky Papmers diaper. Also I found too often the tabs on the huggies would pull right off when you were first putting the diaper on rendering it useless.

I use pampers or teddy's choice depends if pamper's are on sale for like 2 dollars more than teddy's choice I will get them but I have never had a problem with either of these diapers with both kiddies
    Becky Mom to X and C

For my first son we used Pamper Swaddlers but when he had to go to the Pampers Baby Dry sizes we found they kept leaking so we switched to Superstore brand and they were fine until he developed an allergic reaction to them. We then went to Huggies and used them and loved them until he went into Huggies pull-up which he is still using. My second son started in Huggies and has been having a bad rash (I don't think it was realted to the diapers) so we switched just incase to Pampers Cruisers and there great too. It just totally depends on the child and as far as Pampers goes I do think there is a difference between Baby Dry and Cruisers where as with Huggies we used both the regular and the Supreme and although they were both good we stuck with the Supreme. I also find that even though I'm signed up on both mailing lists Huggies sends out WAY more coupons (Usually for $2.50 or $1.50 off) and Pampers does not.
    Three busy boys and one lovely little lady!

Expert Forum User

We have used and still use the Simply Kids (A&P brand) diapers and pull ups. They worked really well for my 2 girls. They are super cheap too all the time. Regular price is $12.99 for a package and $24.99 for a box (I think it works out to 20 or 25 cents per diaper... of course this depends on the size as the bigger they get, the less diapers in a package). They also go on sale now and then for $10.99 for the package and $19.99 for the box. We have never had any leaks with these usless it's my fault and I haven't changed a ready to explode diaper - lol!!!

Moderator The Ultimate London Mom!

I have to use the Pampers Baby Dry since it seems to be the only brand that doesn't give dd a rash.
    Your life is a result of the choices you make, if you don't like your life it's time to start making better choices.

I know my dog really likes the pampers brand no matter what is in them. My dog doesn't touch the other ones. I think it's the smell (perfume they use)

Expert Forum User

I use the Kirkland diapers from Costco. I have tried Huggies and Pampers and find that the Kirkland ones are the best so far.
    Married 2005. DD1 2007. DD2 2011. Beta Sigma Phi 2013.
    ... and one cute little kitty!

csl2063

We only use disposables at night (or when I'm behind with the laundry on the cloth ones), but we find the Pampers Swaddlers and Pampers Cruisers to be great. We had problems with the Huggies leaking. But I know other parents have had exactly the reverse problem. I think maybe the only thing you can do is try a few and see what works for your little one.

Or you could try cloth ...