Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Expert Forum User

Default Steeped Tea Order

10% off for all Mom Perks cardholders!

I'm putting an order in on Monday and if anyone is interested in placing one, please let me know. If you have any questions about products, you can find all of my contact info on my blog (Jessica's Steeped Tea), send me a PM (I fixed it!!! lol) or just ask in this thread!

I still need consultants - for the month of September when you become a consultant, you will recieve and extra ten 100g bags of our new teas, ontop of the starter kit (pg. 22 of the catalogue)

Place an order of $50 or more and recieve a free tea bag holder (pg.16 - $7.49 retail value).
    XO
    Jessica

Independant Passion Party Consultant
    Join my group on Facebook

Banned

Jessica

After reading Turtles review, I am very curious to try the mint chocolate tea and the caramel one I think she mentioned

Can you tell me a bit more about them.

I usually just drink tetley orange pekoe in the bag.

Tan, this tea is a totally different experience...try it, you will not be disappointed!

Jessica I will be in touch...I need more tea!

Expert Forum User

The two that turtle tried are 2 of our most popular teas.

After Eight is a black tea (black tea = Orange Pekoe which comes from the same plant as green and white tea, but it is oxodized in the process turning it black) that tastes just like the After Eight mint chocolates. The aroma is to die for! Add a splash of milk and sugar and your've got yourself dessert in a cup!

The other one turtle tried was Toffee Dream White Tea. Its a more expensive tea because it is harvested very early (before the leaves fully open). White tea has an incredibley high amount of anitoxidants (rates higher on the ORAC scale than all fruits and veggies) and is great for nearly any ailment.

The white tea is nice (Toffee Dream and Blueberry Buckle are my favourites) because it doesn't have a strong tea taste. Its very smooth.

Drinking loose leaf tea is great because you can actually see what you're putting in your water. Tea bags were actually invented to hide the lower grade tea and no one could see what they were steeping (we refer to tea bags as the “hotdogs“ of tea lol)

If you'd like to know anything else. Just keep the questions coming! xo
    XO
    Jessica

Banned

What new teas came out this catalouge?

Expert Forum User

Quote Originally Posted by Kaisa View Post
    What new teas came out this catalouge?
    Our new teas are:

Weight Management Ooolong
    Steeped Tea Afternoon Blend (caramel and spearmint),
    Hazelnut Banana,
    Tahitian Twilight (blend of black and white tea with coconut and pineapple),
    Superior English Toffee (similar to Superior Toffee Dream, but with black tea blended in as well as white)
    Vanilla Maple Cinnamon Black Tea
    Chocolate Orange Rooibos
    Lady Layla's Whole Fruit Tea
    Bubblegum Fruit Tea
    Dark Chocolate Chai
    Lemon Grass Chai
    Roasted Mate Chai
    Spicy Cinnamon Rooibos
    Scottish Breakfast (black)

We also have some new Diabetic Jams (Cinnamon Pear and Apple Pie in a Jar)
    XO
    Jessica

Expert Forum User

Mmm!! That afternoon blend sounds super yummy! If I weren't so lazy, I'd have a perks card and order

Expert Forum User

I'm thinking of possibly ordering some as gifts for Christmas but I'll have to wait until we get paid again. I was wondering if you could tell me if you have ingredients lists though? I have a lot of allergies in the family and don't want to poison anyone. Thanks!

Banned

okay, Jessica

If I wanted to order the smallest amount of stuff so I can try it, what would you recommend?

Other then orange pekoe, I've had cinnamon tea from Timmies and Chamomile tea.

I really think I would like the after 8 tea and maybe something with cinnamon in it.

Expert Forum User

Quote Originally Posted by Tan5kids View Post
    okay, Jessica

If I wanted to order the smallest amount of stuff so I can try it, what would you recommend?

I really think I would like the after 8 tea and maybe something with cinnamon in it.
    We have lots of Samplers on page 11 of the catalogue Jessica's Steeped Tea

The first sampler has our most popular teas, plus a scoop and an infuser... we also have our “tea for two“ package which is 12 teas, plus 2 infusers and 1 scoop. for 64.95
    XO
    Jessica

Expert Forum User

I'm placing the order first thing Wednesday morning. If you ladies are still interested, shoot me a PM and we can get your orders together at some point tomorrow.

rubyslippers, I've got your order entered, but I have to wait for a few more to come in first!
    XO
    Jessica

Expert Forum User

Quote Originally Posted by Upsidedownmuffin View Post
    I'm thinking of possibly ordering some as gifts for Christmas but I'll have to wait until we get paid again. I was wondering if you could tell me if you have ingredients lists though? I have a lot of allergies in the family and don't want to poison anyone. Thanks!
    I must have missed this one. Yes. All of our teas have ingrediant lists on them. The one that is the most confusing is “natural flavoring“ which can include essential oils or fruit extracts.

If you let me know which flavours you are interested in let me know and I can give you the ingrediants for them!
    XO
    Jessica

Expert Forum User

*covers eyes* NOT looking at the new stuff... some of those sound really yummy!

I HAVE to try the After Eight after all the rave reviews. Can you put me down for 100g of it please. I have a Perks card too.

I can send you an EMT if you PM me the amount & correct email (I think I still have it from last time if it didn't change?).
    Last edited by kymira; 09-20-2010 at 11:01 PM.

Expert Forum User

Quote Originally Posted by Tan5kids View Post
    okay, Jessica

If you like Cinnamon, I would go with the Cinnamon Stick green tea. It's SOO yummy and makes your house smell so good when you steep it!

For 50g that is 7.20 after mom perks discount, or 9.90 for 100g.

I love the “Don't Worry Be Happy“ tea. Its chamomile and peppermint. SO good! And that is the same prices as the cinnamon green tea.

After Eight is good too. After 10% off, that is $5.40 for 50g or $8.10 for 100g.
    XO
    Jessica

Expert Forum User

okay did i miss this order??
    I am thinking about these certain flavours right now,l havent looked at teh catelouge yet..Im scared too LMAO..

anything pumpkinish
    chai..mmm chai
    and something autumny spicey...

Candace~ Christ-clinging, babywearing, tiedying, barefoot, nature loving, crunchy mamma of three~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast