Default Question for Preemie Moms

I posted some questions re: bottle/formula prep in the Newborns section, and just wondering if I should have posted here as I am using Neosure for my preemie. Would you mind checking out that post and letting me know what you did for your preemie with Neosure? Thanks!

Super Moderator The Ultimate London Mom!

Do you want a can of Neosure? I have one unopened can still at home that you are welcome to! I know how expensive it is!
    *~* The point isn't whether they lived happily ever after, the point is that they lived*~

Super Moderator The Ultimate London Mom!

Sorry i will go and read your other post now
    *~* The point isn't whether they lived happily ever after, the point is that they lived*~

Quote Originally Posted by Happily Ever After View Post
    Do you want a can of Neosure? I have one unopened can still at home that you are welcome to! I know how expensive it is!
    Wow! Sure if I can make arrangements to pick it up from you, what area of London are you in?

I read your post in the other section. I'm boiling water now because the nutritionist told me to not use the microwave sterilizer, but not sure why. I just feel very anxious about the whole thing (worried about germs and what not) so it takes me FOREVER to sterilize. My DD is taking an amount in between what the scoops recommend (she takes about 90ml per feed) so what we started doing is 180ml in a big bottle, shake it up and then seperate into 2 small bottles and the nutrionist said this was fine, but then I read on Health Canada not to prepare formula in advance. Similac's can says to refrigerate after preparing so I am assuming it's fine to make in advance??? I can't add the formula to water as I go along because of the amount she is taking because the scoop amount wouldn't be accurate. And herein lies my dilema.... I wish Neosure came in ready to serve jars!!

So did you sterilize once then, put water into bottles in one big batch or do periodically during the day?
    Last edited by ilovetinks; 09-14-2010 at 03:45 PM.