Administrator Site Admin

Default Alarmforce alarm system deal.....

We have an alarmforce alarm system and we would really like to find someone to take over the contract for us. I believe that it is about a 3 year contract but I can find out all the details if you are interested.

We went with them originally b/c we couldn't afford to install a hard wired system in our home when we found out how much it cost! We got our house pre wired for it when we built it thinking that would be the majority of the cost but we were wrong! LOL! Anyway now we can afford the system that is hardwired and since we finished our basement we would like to have the windows etc done and figure if we are going to put money into a system it might as well be the hard wired one right?!

The alarmforce system is pretty cool really since you can set and disarm the system using any touchtone phone in your house. I love that I can set it from my bed at night once everyone is settled! It's a voice activated system so when its set a live person actually talks to the intruder to let them know that the police have been dispatched!

Anyway if anyone is considering one but doesn't want the full contract we have about a year into our system and we would be willing to pay for your first month of monitoring plus any fees required to transfer it.

Let me know if you are interested! Thanks!
    Leslie

Expert Forum User The Ultimate London Mom!

pm'ing you

Administrator Site Admin

Forgot to mention that the monthly monitoring was about $28.50 month including taxes.
    Leslie