Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Expert Forum User
    ProudMommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    London
    Posts
    6,217
    Rep Power
    407

    Default Glow in the dark bracelets

    I was at Micheals today and they have a tube of 15 of them for $1.50
    THANK YOU TO EVERYONE-WE WON! -BIG LM'S HUGS!!!
    ----------------------------------------------------

    Please forgive me, I know that I can not spell
    ----------------------------------------------------


    Treasure your loved ones, in a blink of an eye they can be gone and there is no second chance to show them how much you loved them.

  2. #2
    Expert Forum User The Ultimate London Mom!
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    24,419
    Rep Power
    1000

    Default

    those are soo cool.. dh bought a few of them last year.. stuck them in the cupboard. part of his 'surprise' .. whatever that might be or when..

  3. #3
    Expert Forum User
    ProudMommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    London
    Posts
    6,217
    Rep Power
    407

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrsSunshine View Post
    those are soo cool.. dh bought a few of them last year.. stuck them in the cupboard. part of his 'surprise' .. whatever that might be or when..
    That is why I picked up 2 tubes. When DD sees the cousins or we are somewhere at night, geesh, the kids can keep busy for an hour just playing with them. Last year I brought some with us to Sioux Lookout and they all had a blast!

    Heck these ones are cheaper than the $ store!
    THANK YOU TO EVERYONE-WE WON! -BIG LM'S HUGS!!!
    ----------------------------------------------------

    Please forgive me, I know that I can not spell
    ----------------------------------------------------


    Treasure your loved ones, in a blink of an eye they can be gone and there is no second chance to show them how much you loved them.

  4. #4
    Expert Forum User The Ultimate London Mom!
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    24,419
    Rep Power
    1000

    Default

    you can even freeze them.. even after you break em.. to make em last a wee bit longer.. just don't forget you have them in there.. lol.. you can totally scare the crap out of yourself if you go in to the freezer in the middle of the night for ice. and whamo.. glowing objects.

  5. #5
    Expert Forum User
    ProudMommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    London
    Posts
    6,217
    Rep Power
    407

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrsSunshine View Post
    you can even freeze them.. even after you break em.. to make em last a wee bit longer.. just don't forget you have them in there.. lol.. you can totally scare the crap out of yourself if you go in to the freezer in the middle of the night for ice. and whamo.. glowing objects.
    LMAO! I can just imagine.

    I remember doing that as a kid, so I tried with one of DD`s and it didnt work though.
    THANK YOU TO EVERYONE-WE WON! -BIG LM'S HUGS!!!
    ----------------------------------------------------

    Please forgive me, I know that I can not spell
    ----------------------------------------------------


    Treasure your loved ones, in a blink of an eye they can be gone and there is no second chance to show them how much you loved them.

  6. #6
    Expert Forum User

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    SOHO and Somewhere between here and there.
    Posts
    4,411
    Rep Power
    246

    Default

    Which Micheals were you at? Whereabouts in the store were they located?
    Those would be great for the treat bags at DS' b-day party.

  7. #7
    Expert Forum User
    ProudMommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    London
    Posts
    6,217
    Rep Power
    407

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Entreaquiyahi View Post
    Which Micheals were you at? Whereabouts in the store were they located?
    Those would be great for the treat bags at DS' b-day party.
    Crap, I didnt even think of that..........now I have to go back LOL.

    I was at north, they are as soon as you walk in the door, you cant miss them, unless you fall over them LOL.
    THANK YOU TO EVERYONE-WE WON! -BIG LM'S HUGS!!!
    ----------------------------------------------------

    Please forgive me, I know that I can not spell
    ----------------------------------------------------


    Treasure your loved ones, in a blink of an eye they can be gone and there is no second chance to show them how much you loved them.

  8. #8
    Expert Forum User

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    SOHO and Somewhere between here and there.
    Posts
    4,411
    Rep Power
    246

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ProudMommy View Post
    Crap, I didnt even think of that..........now I have to go back LOL.

    I was at north, they are as soon as you walk in the door, you cant miss them, unless you fall over them LOL.
    I wouldn't put it past me! LOL.....whoo hoo, I'm going to go tomorrow! Thanks for the tip!!!!!!!!

Similar Threads

  1. Anyone have GLOW magazine?
    By sunnydee79 in forum Chit Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-15-2009, 10:36 PM
  2. Anyone have GLOW magazine?
    By sunnydee79 in forum General Support/Advice about the Kids!
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-15-2009, 06:45 PM
  3. Jergens Natural Glow
    By BabyDaisy in forum Frugal Living, Cool Co-ops and Special Group rates for London Moms!
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-30-2008, 01:59 PM
  4. Color Explosion Glow Board
    By gogomom in forum Frugal Living, Cool Co-ops and Special Group rates for London Moms!
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-13-2007, 03:17 PM
  5. Anyone make bracelets?
    By CourtneyH in forum Chit Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-14-2007, 05:36 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •