Default anyone know of any cell phone repair shops in london? for snapped in half Blackberry?

anyone know a store here in london where i can fix a broken cell phone? like, it is bent in half, as is or was the contents inside. need some technical support. it is a blackberry. my husband broke his phone after i saw some disturbing texts from another chick. i read enough to be sooooo angry i was really going to leave him, and was considering a divorce. im tired of him being this way. i thought he was an honsest person with me but i really dont know about him anymore. i just want to get to the bottom of things, i dont care what anyone says. i just need piece of mind, disturbing or not. how can i be happy or go on like this not knowing who he really is or what he really did?........

anyone know of any cell phone repair shops in london?....thanks.....

Expert Forum User The Ultimate London Mom!

im not sure if this is right..is it Rogers that replaces the cell phones. if damaged.? says something like that in the commercial.

yeah i dont want it to be replaced necessarily. and the husband broke it on his own after i got mad at his text messages. hes trying to hide something from me, thats why he broke his phone. not too happy right now. so i want to see if any repair shops can get the data out of his broken phone, its really snapped in half, not yet in 2, but everything is bent in half, kinda like breaking a stick in 2 or breaking pasta in half, except the cell phone isnt yet in 2 pieces. does anyone know what i mean????? i hope someone can help :S

Expert Forum User The Ultimate London Mom!

short of taking it into the cell phone company that you bought it from.. ask them. im not sure .. sorry.

Expert Forum User

There is a place on Adelaide (near Dundas) called N.E.S.A. that claims to be able to fix a whole bunch of electronics.

On an aside, do you really want to see these texts? If you don't have trust for your husband, I don't think that retrieving texts that he wanted to hide are going to make the situation any better. I know you were looking to leave him (from other posts/threads), so what are you looking to accomplish by seeing these messages?
    Last edited by CMR78; 07-14-2010 at 10:36 PM.

04/05/12 & 28/09/12 - Mama loves you, Babies.

Expert Forum User

the cellular/ shop /or center? at richmond and dundas... i am sure he repairs cell phones.

if it has a sim card the texts might have been saved on that (if he had it set up that way)

Expert Forum User

btw it might be good evidence for her to have if she is looking for a divorce...

so i get why u want the phone “repaired“