Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Expert Forum User The Ultimate London Mom!

Default Worst day in a long time!

im havinga REALLY bad day. It started out at 9:30 the doctor told me that he might have given Jonny the wrong shot yesterday(which he did) But nothing will happen to him, maybe just fever or rash sometime next week.

Im so frustreated with that, and Benjamin is driving me crazy today!! Wont nap, creaming and yelling at me. And i put him down, he is in his room palying! (shich is fine by me i have no problem with him in his room. I was yelling more like talking loud at myself. And my dad was in the room and he thinks that i was yelling at him. So he started to get mouthy and started yelling at me. So i have been crying all day long, i dont know what to do. So the next 2-3 days probably dad probably wont talk to me because he gets like a baby when he is mad!! I already said i was sorry if he thought that i was yelling at him, and he still yelled at me!!

I cant take anymore of this today, Ryan is at work untill 8 tonight, im so mad. I love being with my boys, but i dont think right now is a good time!! If you know what i mean? I hate for Benjamin so see me cry but i cant seem to stop!!!

Im actually feeling like we shouldnt be here if this is going to keep happening! One of the reasons were back here is that we thought that this would have stoped. And it had up untill now. I cant talk the fighting with him!!! The other reason is that we dont have that much money for the townhouse that we rented. So we came back here. Thinking it would be beter. But im not too sure right now!!

A lot of you have read my other posts. Maybe im overreacted, but im soooo upset right now! I dont know what to do!

Thanks for letting me vent!
    Tiffany
    Mom to Ben, Jonathan and Zachary

Sorry your having such a terrible day. I can't believe the doctor gave the wrong shot. How does that happen????

Anyhow I have had alot of days lately where I think that I would rather be anywhere but here with my kids but then things calm down and I know I wouldn't want to be anywhere but here with them. Sorry things are not good with your dad right now. Only you know if living there is best for you and your family.
    Kim

its just seems like were back to sqaure one, like before we moved out! It was really bad for awhile. It seemed great for awhile, but he does blowup over nothing most of thie time! If there is something bugging him he will get mad at other ppl and not himself! He gets himself into this things and gets mad at anyone other then himself! A couple of days ago something went bad and i guess now he is just making it seem like its my fault. I wasnt mad at him and i wasnt yelling at him, but i guess he needs an excuse to get mad at someone and i was here!! I love my dad but sometimes it feels like i hate him sometimes! He just walks away when things need to be talked about!!!
    Tiffany

Expert Forum User

Wow, Tiffany I am really sorry that things are not going well for you today. I hope things are better when your DH gets home.
    Sometimes when we are stressed it is hard to look at things clearly. I saw that your mood says "stressed", and by all rights you should be.
    I know that when I am stressed I am the same way and I know from my past experiences weather someone is stressing me and flipping etc, I have to look at how I am handling their reactions. They can flip or be moody etc, but I have to learn not to react to them and not get stressed about it. I cant control them but I can try to control myself and how I let them make me feel.
    Does that help at all?
    I hope you are ok

thanks proudmommy,

I just called my BF Tara and she talked me down and she suggested that i write a letter to dad and get him to read it! So were not yelling at each other and that he will understand what i was trying to say!
    What really is bugging me is the fact that he said that he cant talk to me because im stubburn and i have gotten my self in a mess!! What the hell does that mean????? what because i have 2 kids? i have no idea im going to try to talk to him when he gets home! Lets hope that goes well!

Its true i shouldnt let this bug me and i can control myself most days but today was not that day!
    Tiffany

Moderator The Ultimate London Mom!

Aww Hugs sorry to hear you are having a rough day. I agree about talking to your dad and the letter is a great idea/ I do that when I get moody at dh it keeps me from yelling at him and him just sitting there not saying anything. It seems he hears me better when I write the letter. When dh gets home can you get out by yourself for a while. Even if it's just to take a walk, heck lock yourself in the bathroom for an hour and read a trashy novel and soak in a bubble bath. Hang in there HUGS!!
    Your life is a result of the choices you make, if you don't like your life it's time to start making better choices.

Senior Member Madie&Logan's Mom's Avatar

I'm sorry Tiffany. I hope it gets better for you. (((hugs)))
    ~Christine~

Mom to Madison Anne (5) and Logan Douglas (2)

Expert Forum User

Tiffany I'm so sorry your having such a rotten day. The wrong shot for your son would have angered me pretty good too. There's no excuse for that. About Dad, keep in mind, he's older and they start to lose patience a little more easily. If you can chalk it up to that, it helps! Hang in there.

Big hug for you.

thanks ladies it helps to talk to all of you! its just that im so emotinal, and always has been. that is not going to change anytime soon. i will talk to hubby when he gets home, maybe i will go for a walk or something.
    I was even thinking of going over are money and seeing if we could get appartment, that is how mad i am. But im going to talk to dad when he gets home and try to work it out! This is stupid and it is always over stupid stuff. I just hope he doesnt make a big deal like he has at other times before we left. That was the reason for us leaving because he was always fighting with us! Grrr i hope things get better tomorrow!
    Tiffany

girlsmum

Talking

Wow Tiffany, I'm having a vision of a doctor who would be out of practise if he/she gave my child the wrong shot, that is NOT acceptable. Is Jonny OK??
    I miss my mom, you know how that feels, and I can't live with my dad, although I'm way too old for that anyway,lol. Perhaps if you are able to have a place of your own with your own family, you'd be less stressed?? Do plse try and resolve things with him before making any life altering decisions though. I'm emotional now whereas I was stone cold for many years, that's another post I won't even start. You're on my msn and our home is always open to anyone who needs a day away, LO's are welcome too!!
    ((HUGS))

Expert Forum User

I'm sorry you had such a crappy day.... hang in there!

Expert Forum User The Ultimate London Mom! mamabear's Avatar

Wow what a day... sorry things are so rough on you right now.

I think the letter is a good idea, so you can explain to your dad how he is making you feel without getting into a big blowout.

I hope things go better for you tomorrow.

thanks ladies, i will tell you what hapened tomorrow sometime! night
    Tiffany

well i talked to my dad last night and everything went well not yelling just talking which is what we needed to do! So everything is fine now, i just wish that i wasnt so emotional! and things get started when ppl are in bad moods to begain with! thanks ladiers for all of your help and suport!
    Tiffany

glad to hear things are looking up, just caught this thread now... glad you guys could talk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast