Thread: Funny Jokes...

Banned

Smile Funny Jokes...

Figured we all need a laugh sometimes. So heres a few I've heard lately. If you have any feel free to share:

Dear Karma I know that you are busy but there is a very deserving person in need of your immediate attention THANK YOU =)

My business ain't Your business, So Unless your my Thong, DON'T be up My @$$ !!

whats 6 in. long in a guys pants and girls like to blow it? MONEY!

A husband and wife had been arguing all day. They pass a herd of jackasses. The husband says "relatives of yours?" wife replies, "yep in laws."

Stop acting so dignified.. you were once shoved headfirst out of a vagina!

I watched a PG movie without my parents permission. What. A. Rebel!

If I'm smiling, I: A. Have no clue what's going on. B. Don't care and acting like I do poorly. C. I'm in my little world and would rather not be bothered.

Girls are superheros. Who else can bleed for a week without dying?

thinking that some people should have been a STAIN ON THE SHEETS INSTEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My mother always taught me two wrongs doesn't make a right...My math teacher taught me that two negatives make a positive.obviously my mother was bad at math

Why is it not one man in a beer commercial has a beer belly?

I just read that Gordon Brown was crowned this years 'Worst Dressed Man.' Lady Gaga must be devastated.

I am wondering why all the airplane peanuts have huge stickers that say "MAY CONTAIN NUTS". It's a bag of peanuts, I'm pretty sure we know what's in there.

A woman is helping her husband set up his laptop. It asks 4 a password. He puts 'penis' the wife falls off her chair laughing when it says 'password too short'

Theres some laughs to start your day

Banned

A husband and wife had been arguing all day. They pass a herd of jackasses. The husband says “relatives of yours?“ wife replies, “yep in laws.“

My mother always taught me two wrongs doesn't make a right...My math teacher taught me that two negatives make a positive.obviously my mother was bad at math

[/QUOTE]

Ok first of all...whya re you telling my secrets?...lol.
    and secondly...the first one quoted was a true story!