Expert Forum User

Default Paintball in Aylmer?

What's the cost? How long is it?
    Anyone know if there's a website.
    Married 2005. DD1 2007. DD2 2011. Beta Sigma Phi 2013.
    ... and one cute little kitty!

Expert Forum User

Flagswipe Paintball and Laser Combat - 519.642.0908

i asked dh as he used to play paintball out there and he says it is flagswipe...heres the website.. he doesnt remember much about the pricing and such. Hopefully the website helps.
    Dh says they have a bring your own paint day and it works out to half price, as the paint balls are expensive
    Last edited by Noahsmom; 03-17-2010 at 08:58 PM.

Adrenaline Paintball

Why not try Adrenaline Paintball here in London? Call Greg or Dave at 519-453-0434.

Its better to get a group together, bigger the group better the price. Last time we booked a slot for ourselves, we had 10 people and got 2 hours to ourselves before it was open to the public. rentals are cheap, its the paintballs themselves that are expensive. so if you are trigger happy. the more you pay. Easiest is to buy the box and split it between 2-4 people.

Nothings better then getting to shoot people you know. LOL, especially your significant other.

But I only play for two more rounds once the public showed up. These are not normal people. Sniper rifles with sights and all. total camouflage apparel. all the bells and whistles. very intimidating.

there is paintball in Aylmer? I live here & haven't saw anything

Expert Forum User

Quote Originally Posted by shutterbug View Post

But I only play for two more rounds once the public showed up. These are not normal people. Sniper rifles with sights and all. total camouflage apparel. all the bells and whistles. very intimidating.
    haha omg- once there were like Navy hardcores that brought SNORKELS so they could submerge in the little river and sneak up on the other team... I was laughing so hard. I was glad they were on my team though.

Yeah- buy a box of the paintballs and share with family/friends.
    And I second the big group- it's a lot more fun... wear black/army green/brown/camo... and layers- those shots hurt. I got hit in my thumb once, and I swore it was broken or something, but it was really just numb, haha

Quote Originally Posted by MomTo3 View Post
    there is paintball in Aylmer? I live here & haven't saw anything
    Not really in Aylmer. but close, if its flagswipe location, its closer to tillsinburg. (I'm pretty sure) off some little country road.

Lots of fun.

Quote Originally Posted by 2greatkids View Post
    Adrenaline Paintball

Why not try Adrenaline Paintball here in London? Call Greg or Dave at 519-453-0434.
    I agree! Try Adrenaline. They do more rec. ball and woods ball (more fun than speed ball if you ask me!). They have a pretty large, pretty cool outdoor facility set up with all sorts of scenarios. I don't know Greg's cell, but Dave's is 519-615-4945 - He runs the store in London on Kipps Lane. He'd be able to get you the information you need. They do have walk-on days that you can just show up for, but a group is way more fun if you can round up a bunch of people! They're also getting into air soft - seems to be quite popular.
    The web site is: Adrenaline Paintball

Expert Forum User

I'll have to suggest that to the guys next time they book it. I don't think that they realize that there is another place to do it.
    Married 2005. DD1 2007. DD2 2011. Beta Sigma Phi 2013.
    ... and one cute little kitty!

Quote Originally Posted by Sunrise View Post
    I'll have to suggest that to the guys next time they book it. I don't think that they realize that there is another place to do it.
    Absolutely! Although, I aught to admit, I know David personally and am a bit biased toward Adrenaline vs. Flagswipe. I think the Adrenaline outdoor paintball park is really cool and I hear the owner, Greg, might be acquiring even more exciting features for the upcoming season!

Expert Forum User

This thread always showing gives me guilt...dh used to play for a competitive team years ago, and I made him sell his guns and tanks and things. Such an expensive sport/hobby!
    Last edited by RetroMama; 04-12-2010 at 02:01 PM.

Yeah. It's pretty expensive. But then again, fishing (if you consider your self avid), hunting, hobby model making, etc, etc can all be pretty expensive. I think the guys who just save up for one gun and equipment and just play happily with it without needing the constant “upgrades“ have the most fun. They just love it to play - not to “collect“. LOL! Oddly enough, my DH is the manager at Adrenaline Pro Shop and he does not own a gun anymore either LOL! He just uses the rentals or is the trial guy for new/used guns.