Default When you see YOUR life in pictures

What do you think? Like when you look back on your blog over the last month or however long you have been doing it, whats the first thought that comes to mind. What do you think others are seeing or learning about you?

I looked over mine lastnight and I am thinking I need start posting more recipes, lol more food, as I have been cooking up a storm but not posting that much food lately. It seems to look like I spend my days playing in the snow or baking, lol, which i guess is a pretty fair representation, lol.

What do you think when you see yours? Are you capturing your day to day life of our just little snidbits you see throughout the day? Do you feel your blog is more cryptic, less spot on?
    Is it what you thought it would turn out like?

Feet, why do I need them if I have wings to fly?
    –Frieda Kahlo (1907-1954)

Expert Forum User The Ultimate London Mom!

MIne has been pretty accurate in what I wanted it to be, but not quite as abstract as I was hoping, so I guess I need to tweek that.

I know its not as personal as your guys's (which are great!) but I take personal pictures for a living all the time, and this is really a fun outlet to get the creative bizzare thoughts in my head out.

M2M

I don't actually think anything when I look at mine. I don't look at mine the same way I look at others. I always think “they look so happy, they look so interesting, I wish I could be interesting like that, or take as good pictures“

Then I look at mine, and really have no thought process at all towards them. Which is why when I start my Blog in the next couple weeks, Im afraid I wont have anything to say, or anything to show.

Moderator The Ultimate London Mom!

I've noticed that I have taken A LOT of pictures! LOL I'm finding it really hard just to post one or two a day. I want to post lots and lots!! I've posted more food than I thought I ever would. C keeps saying “why are you taking pics of that“ you know in “that “tone LOL. I've learned that I have A LOT to learn about taking pics. As many I take are blurry or the colour isn't quite right. I need to take a course or something. yk? so that I'm happy with all or most and not just some of my shots. yk?

I wonder if my pics are interesting enough. So I take 100's ( well not quite) a day but don't keep nearly that many. I delete so many of them. I can be a perfectionist in some ways and I am just not really happy with the quality of my work.
    Last edited by one ordinary girl; 02-16-2010 at 09:19 AM.
    Your life is a result of the choices you make, if you don't like your life it's time to start making better choices.

Banned

I keep thinking of starting a blog... but I don't think I would have that much to say kwim?

I love reading everyone's though

ok.. Hep, M2M .. where ARE your blogs??? links pls...o btw.. dh had my memory cards.. nice thanks dear.. just in time for me to find me camera broke.. wtf..

I think mine's a pretty accurate representation of what's going on in my life right now.

It's nothing like I thought it would be... not that I had a plan for it but I thought it would just be a picture a day.

I have more to say than I thought I would and I'm thankful Laura suggested this again, it's been very therapeutic so far!

I'm really enjoying reading everyone's blogs and seeing their pictures too!

when i look back at mine, i am amazed at how different my photos are, even though so many of them are taken in the same rooms every day! (the kitchen and livingroom!)
    and i am REALLY surprised that i have yet to run out of things to write about... seriously. i am blown away that i made it beyond thirty days!
    i have to admit, too, that i just love all the photos of my girls... <sigh> they make me so happy!
    i think my blog has changed the way i see my life. its like i am not (always!) just trying to make it through the day, but i am trying to make it better... make sense?

regardless, i am glad that i am keeping up with it and enjoying it so much! its a great way to wind up my day - both writing my own, and catching up on everyone else's!

Expert Forum User

I have been keeping a weekly blog style record since my oldest was born. It focuses completely on the kids. My 365 project focuses a little more on me and I must admit I'm not sure it's worth recording.