aveymom

Default winter boots at Zellers

I just got back form the Zellers at Westmount and I bought some winter boots for $5, I bought them one size up.
    They had all the winter boots from last year %50 off of the already reduxed prices(for kids). So if anyone wants to buy ahead I thought I would mention it.

Stacy

girlsmum

Question

crap,crap,crap..................I wish I had the energy to go like 2 blocks to get a couple of pairs of boots for the nerds..................were there lots of pairs???

aveymom

Yes there were lots but I didnt see anything in a winter boot smaller than a size 6 (toddler), I dont know what size the girls are in , but if you needed anything smaller then that, I doubt you would find it there, they were mostly size 7 and up. They alos had sandles on sale and some runners and they were in smaller sizes.

Stacy

llbgal

which Zellers?

aveymom

The zellers at Westmount mall

Expert Forum User

I am totally going there tomorrow with Haley. Thanks for posting! Unfortunately I have to wait until she gets home from daycare at 4ish. Hope they wont be picked over by then.

What kinds of colours did they have???
    Laura
    Mom to Haley (7) and Paige (5)

If I could tell the story in words, I wouldn't need to lug around a camera.
    ~Lewis Hine~

aveymom

Waverlys are black, but I think they were the last ones in black. They had alot of purple and pink. The cost ranged from I believe $5-15, with the discount, but I am not positve on that, most I saw were marked down to $10 , then it was %50 off at the register.

oh no! I was there (westmount) tonight but didn't look...

oh well...
    Heather.

Push button. Receive bacon.

Expert Forum User The Ultimate London Mom!

I went there and there was one pair in my daughters size 8-9 and I didn't like them, unless your kid,(for girls anyway) is a 12 and up I would say not worth going at this point, they are picked over. If you are lucky enough to find your size though you can find really good deals. They don't have a whole lot just 2 small tables when I went.

aveymom

yup all picked over now, I just looked. Thats too bad, there were sooo many when I bought Waves.

Stacy