Default FREE Workshops for Dads

The Fathers Network is an 8-week group for dads run by dads that looks at ways for men to be better fathers to their children. The group may include biological fathers, step-fathers, same-sex fathers, and males who are in a parenting role. It is also open to first time fathers or soon-to-be fathers. Call Steve Didham at 519-455-9000 for more information.

We also have two “dad-specific” workshops coming up very quickly at Childreach :

Play With Me Daddy
    Saturday, January 23 from 10 am to 12 noon – for dads to learn the importance of play and how it builds the father/child relationship. Event Information | Childreach - London Ontario NOTE: Date will have to be changed if there are not enough dads signed up. At this point, there are not enough to go ahead with the January 23 date. If this date works for you, please sign up ASAP.

Infant Massage
    Saturdays, February 6, 13, 20 and 27 from 10 to 11 am – for dads and their babies under 6 months of age. Build a special connection! Event Information | Childreach - London Ontario

Register online or call us for more information.
    My musings about my children, my crafts and everything and anything else can be found on my blog.

Quote Originally Posted by corazenia View Post
    Play With Me Daddy
    Saturday, January 23 from 10 am to 12 noon – for dads to learn the importance of play and how it builds the father/child relationship. Event Information | Childreach - London Ontario NOTE: Date will have to be changed if there are not enough dads signed up. At this point, there are not enough to go ahead with the January 23 date. If this date works for you, please sign up ASAP.
    New Date for Play With Me Daddy!!
    Saturday, March 27
    SAME TIME, SAME PLACE.
    Event Information | Childreach - London Ontario
    My musings about my children, my crafts and everything and anything else can be found on my blog.