Expert Forum User The Ultimate London Mom!

Default Old Navy Black Friday deals

I can't believe I'm going to admit this, but I went to Old Navy this morning for opening (8am) because they had their outerwear 50% off. I grabbed a jacket for DD1. I only knew of it because I was in the store last night and they showed me the flier, but wouldn't let me do a price adjust or place it on hold, and there was only one of her size on the rack. Sigh.

Anyway, they have denim for $20 (adults...I think kids was $15?). Fleece was under $10. All outerwear 50% off. Lots more deals.

There was a line to get in as I arrived but it was for some Rock Band promo.

I can't believe I went shopping at 8am. Ugh. I have been looking for a jacket to match DD's snowpants, because the jacket that she has is all of a sudden too short, but the pants still fit (darnit).

lol I got that email and thought OMG it's going to be crazy in there...
    Becky Mom to X and C

Moderator The Ultimate London Mom!

I want to get in there for the jeans but I am sure they'll have lots of those, if not I'll buy the wrong size and return for the right ones at a later date
    Your life is a result of the choices you make, if you don't like your life it's time to start making better choices.

Quote Originally Posted by Geomamma View Post
    I can't believe I'm going to admit this, but I went to Old Navy this morning for opening (8am) because they had their outerwear 50% off. I grabbed a jacket for DD1. I only knew of it because I was in the store last night and they showed me the flier, but wouldn't let me do a price adjust or place it on hold, and there was only one of her size on the rack. Sigh.

Anyway, they have denim for $20 (adults...I think kids was $15?). Fleece was under $10. All outerwear 50% off. Lots more deals.

There was a line to get in as I arrived but it was for some Rock Band promo.

I can't believe I went shopping at 8am. Ugh. I have been looking for a jacket to match DD's snowpants, because the jacket that she has is all of a sudden too short, but the pants still fit (darnit).
    I was at the one by White Oaks last night & they told me I could bring my receipt back anytime in the next few days & get my money back for anything that has been reduced for the sale this weekend. The only exception was supposedly if it was a purchase that required a coupon. Hopefully they stick with this... i'll get at least $40 back.
    ds - nov. '03 & dd - mar. '06

I so wanted to go and get the lego rock band game LOL
    but DD was very sick and I did not want to take her out.

I hope everyone got some good deals.

Ahem, with this post, I can officially apply for my perks card..
    Kay... with that out of the way.. DAMMIT!!! I want jeans too!!! I hope people don't all buy my size fat jeans! DH wanted to go tomorrow in the morning... I'm thinking.. BUSY!!!... and I HATE busy!!!!!!
    Do you think if we just pick the sizes of jeans we normally wear and then get them they will let me bring them back or exchange them if they don't fit well? or will it be one of THOSE sales.. all final.. lol

"The past is history, the future a mystery but today is a gift. That's why they call it the present."

Expert Forum User

within walking distance of downtown but a good part

I got a nice top for $10 .. don't have extra cash for anything else

I sell AVON I sell SCENTSY JOIN THE PARTY!

Quote Originally Posted by HKmom2SK View Post
    Ahem, with this post, I can officially apply for my perks card..
    Kay... with that out of the way.. DAMMIT!!! I want jeans too!!! I hope people don't all buy my size fat jeans! DH wanted to go tomorrow in the morning... I'm thinking.. BUSY!!!... and I HATE busy!!!!!!
    Do you think if we just pick the sizes of jeans we normally wear and then get them they will let me bring them back or exchange them if they don't fit well? or will it be one of THOSE sales.. all final.. lol

U will be fine...I'm going for the jeans too...man they fit awesome and look awesome too...can't go wrong for 20 bucks they had the same deal in September but I missed out....

Moderator The Ultimate London Mom!

I was in there tonight and I save $175!! I got dh and me jeans, plus a bunch of shirts for him and myself and some for my sister for her xmas!! I'm please with my purchases!
    Your life is a result of the choices you make, if you don't like your life it's time to start making better choices.

Expert Forum User

I thought the jeans sale was only today (Sat)? jjsam how did you get them Friday? I just send DH out. I am home with baby.