Thread: car seat covers

mumtobelle

Default car seat covers

The link with the car seat covers got me searching and because I figure a car seat cover is more of a luxury than a necessity I would post about it here. For those of you who have them. How snug do they fit over your seat? I have been looking at different types online today. Some custom made ones specific to the make of car seat and some that claim to cover all car seats. Some of them look kind of loose and ill fitting. So for those of you who have them. What brand is it and how snug does it fit your car seat? I found a few ladies on eBay who make gorgeous reversible covers for the type of car seat we have.

Thanks!

Expert Forum User

I don't have any advice but who on ebay? I too have a Marathon and would like a cover. Just curious???

mumtobelle

I just did a search for "car seat cover" and found a number of them but one woman in particular from the States makes awseome looking custom ones for $64.99 US if I remember correctly. She makes them for Britax models specifically and they look like they fit really nicely. Belle gets car sick often and it gets annoying having to strip everything off every time she vomits.

I love mine..... The one I got from generation baby was very stretchy and fits nice and snuggley. I wouldn't be able to comment on ones off ebay but I have seen some looking "baggy"..... Leslie you have seen Maze's carseat cover what do you think???
    Here is the car seat we have..... I can't take a pic with the cover on the seat because the camera is in my room where Maze is sleeping....

make sure it fits the "canadian"marathon- on the britax website they sell 2 oem covers- one for the us version one for the canadian version,,, not sure what the diff is
    Heather.

Push button. Receive bacon.

mumtobelle

I imagine there's not too much difference in US vs. Can. Britax. In searching I see the ones available at Generation Baby aren't exclusive to her, you can buy them from US sites as well. She said they fit Britax beautifully.

Here's one of the eBay sellers...
    http://stores.ebay.com/Hot-Seats-207...Q3amesstQQtZkm

and just because, here's a link to super cute, way overpriced car seat covers that I could never justify buying...some are $199.99 US but so darn cute! She has some of the ones from Generation Baby as well.

http://www.jenklairkids.com/Eshop/10...tegory=carseat

Expert Forum User

I have seen Maisie's car seat cover and it's gorgeous!