Thread: Dance Classes

Default Dance Classes

I am thinking of signing Madison up for a dance class in the fall. She'll be 4 at the beginning of December. Can anyone suggest any classes/places for dance at this age? Thanks in advance!
    ETA: A friend told me about a class they have at the Little Gym called, Dance the Little Gym Way. It is an hour class, which consists of 1/2 an hour of gymnastics and 1/2 an hour of dance, which would be perfect! The days/times they have available don't work for us though Does anyone know of anywhere else that has a dance and gymnastic class combined?

Expert Forum User The Ultimate London Mom!

The only dance/gymnastics classes that I am familiar with are the ones offered by the City through the Spectrum. They're great prices with not an incredibly huge number of classes to commit to, at various locations dates/times throughout the city. I think it would be a great way to try something out; figure out their tastes/preferences.

Mump&Grump_Mom

We have DD in the Spectrum classes at the Community Center. It is nice because it is not expensive so missing a class is not the end of the world. The girls get dressed in their leotards and some tutus and have a great time moving around the room...it is an easy class and is really more for teaching them to listen to a teacher. Not really technical into the ballet, but they do a few steps and have a great time.

Sarah

Expert Forum User

What area of the city are you in Laurie? You can PM me if you want and I can give you some ideas for where you can take Madison.
    Jodie
    Mom to 3 boys (9, 7 and 4) &
    our little girl (born Dec 2013)
    www.brightmindschildcare.ca
    www.jodie.lovablelabels.ca

Quote Originally Posted by Jodie
    What area of the city are you in Laurie? You can PM me if you want and I can give you some ideas for where you can take Madison.
    Thanks Jodie, I'll PM you!