Administrator Site Admin

Default Baking Challenge Contest!

Dear Leslie,

My name is Victoria, and I wanted to share a contest called the Pillsbury Baking Challenge in case it could be of interest to you or your readers. It offers a great way for the creative Canadian baker or recipe maker to win for their creativity. The Grand Prize winner wins a dream suite of kitchen appliances courtesy of Whirlpool®, cleaning services for a full year courtesy of Molly Maid®, and a year's worth of groceries, all valued at over $11,500 - and here is how to participate.

To participate, you or your readers can visit the official contest site at Pillsbury* Baking Challenge until November 15, select the Pillsbury product that you would use as the basis in your recipe, add your additional ingredients/preparation instructions and you're done!

One can upload as many recipes as you want until November 15. At that time, the site will be open to public voting until December 31. This is the entrant's chance to get your friends and family to vote for their favourite submission. Click here for full contest details: Pillsbury* Baking Challenge

The nine most popular recipes will move on to the final judging round where the judge roster will choose three grand prize winners, five honourable mention winners and one Pillsbury choice winner.

In case you might want to share the contest with your readers or interested friends, we've created this site (Pillsbury Baking Challenge Assets - Contest Details) with some images you can use and all the details about the contest. You can also keep track of the latest competition buzz by following the hashtag #pillsburybc on Twitter.
    Leslie

Banned

OOOOH OOOOOH I smell baking in Shellies house!