Expert Forum User

Default Forest City community church

Just wondering if any other LM go to Forest City. We just started going there and its a big church so I just thought I'd ask.

girlsmum

Hey there
    Do you know what church you'll be attending once you move?? I've heard of a couple but am not sure!!
    Are you more ready for your move than us??
    Did you get my pm?

Expert Forum User

Hey, I got your pm. We'll be attending forest city. Its on Bostwick Rd. just off southdale near wonderland. We started attending a couple months ago and really like it. Its a contemporary church, not traditional by any means. There is a band that does most of the music, some you can sing with some you can't. The kids love the programs there which was a big thing for me. They have a 9:30 and 11:15 service and I have really loved every message i've listened to there. I've found an new love for church attending there and so have my girls.

I have been going to Forest City since 2000. Rob actually married my husband and I. This is the first church that I have actually enjoyed going to. I volunteer in the kids program as well...I think I met your girls in the toddler room.

Expert Forum User

You probably did, they both go there and absolutely love it.

Expert Forum User

Our family goes to FCCC. We love it there!!! I thought the picture of your girls looked familiar, but I couldn't quite tell...Hopefully I'll figure out how to post a pic of my little ones, you are sure to recognize us. Have you been able to attend any of the Tuesday morning play days at the park? I had wanted to, unfortunately due to holidays and work, we have been busy EVERY Tuesday. Perhaps sometime we can arrange for a play at Springbank after church.

Karen

Expert Forum User

WE never made it to any tues morning playdates, because I work and am new to the church so I didn't really have the nerve to go alone. But a play date after church would be fun... what time do you go?

Expert Forum User

I usually go to the 1115 service, although if I am organized, the 930 is better timing for an activity after and still getting home for reasonable nap time (for DD 2 1/2). Realistically, we attend 1115 most often and love to picnic at a park afterwards.

My DH travels for work and I am often alone, so it would be great to have an outing with another adult. PM me when a picnic would suit your schedule.

MarsHillMall

I've only ever heard good things about. There are a lot of great churches in London. GTA, West Park, North Park, and the Alliance church across from Angelo's are all great churches.