Thread: DNA TESTING

andipandi

Default DNA TESTING

Hi I was wondering if any1 knew how too go about getting DNA testing in London... The father of my unborn child is denying paternity.. Any1 have any advice, just let me know.

Thank you in advance

Expert Forum User The Ultimate London Mom!

I suggest contacting your doctor, or contacting the courthouse (as they would know about the proceedings necessary to force the testing), I am thinking.

If he needs to forced into it then you need a court order if you re agreeing on it I dont know.

What I would suggest is as soon as the baby is born filing for support and letting him pull the DNA card out and getting it ordered

I look up DNA testing in the phone book with DS #1. We went through DNA Dignastosic. Ya know that the one that every talk show uses? lol.

It wasn't the easiest process to up, and the fees at the time of service were different than what I was told on the phone.. but well worth it none the less.

Default Re: DNA TESTING

Quote Originally Posted by andipandi
    Hi I was wondering if any1 knew how too go about getting DNA testing in London... The father of my unborn child is denying paternity.. Any1 have any advice, just let me know.
    I've been in the same situation and I say let him take you to court. I told him I wasn't going to pay $750+ to prove something I knew to be fact. He ended up dropping the issue when he found out that if he IS proven to be the biological father he will be required to pay the entire cost.

Tell him if he wants one to get a court order.

oh and a side note becasue I saw it says you are from sarnia ourt is always in the city where the child lives