Super Moderator The Ultimate London Mom!

Default Ok talk me into buying a cricut ...

Title says it all I almost got ropped during an early morning infomercial ... and have been yeing them for ages... so tell me why I MUST add it to my wish list Be convincing so I can convince dh
    Help my Kaitlyn reach her goal of selling 100 boxes of Chocolate Mint Girl Guide cookies. $5 each and we dliver. PM me

http://dawnfitzgerald.myepicure.com/
    But message me directly to order or book and I can get you a special LM deal

Expert Forum User

Just cause! BUT... consider either the Expression (the “big“ one) or the Cricut Create (which is the newer version of the smaller one.)
    If you are a scrapper, cardmaker, or just oaoer crafter you definitely won't regret it. There is soooooooooo much you can do with it! Check out the forum at Cricut personal cutting machines by Provo Craft let you express your creativity how and where you want..
    www.southhilldesigns.com/carolwood
    www.facebook.com/charms2last.carolwood

The devil on my left shoulder wants me to reply, but the angel on my right shoulder is screaming: filter.....FILTER! - unknown

I love mine. You so need one!

WHen I first got it, I would tuck it in at night and whisper, “I love you“.
    mama to 3

Expert Forum User

I agree - I love mine ... use it for cards and for making my own stickers for the kids crafts, my DSS uses it for school projects - but wish I had waited a month - I bought mine via the informercial too when they were having what appeared to be a really great deal on the Original one and the next month they announced the Expression one that will cuts the full 12x12 sheet ... that would have been WAY more versatile then the 6x12 sheets!

I am also eyeing the Gypsy they just announced - cause it looks like you can do way more with it in the line of layouts on the paper!

I also say get it!!! I love mine. I use it more for titles on my layouts but there are so many cool things you can use the shape cartridges for.

I have the baby bug and do wish I had the expression. Hopefully one day soon I can upgrade.

Expert Forum User

I agree you deserve one.

The have come down in price so get one.

Once in awhile the home shopping network has cricut bundles too
    moving sucks

Expert Forum User

Here is an awesome bundle deal on the Shopping Channel website right now... and it even has easy pay. It's a really great deal!

Cricut Expression Bundle with Inks & Cartridges - Home - The Shopping Channel 131468&Ns=P_DATE_CREATED
    www.southhilldesigns.com/carolwood
    www.facebook.com/charms2last.carolwood

The devil on my left shoulder wants me to reply, but the angel on my right shoulder is screaming: filter.....FILTER! - unknown

Quote Originally Posted by tansie View Post
    Here is an awesome bundle deal on the Shopping Channel website right now... and it even has easy pay. It's a really great deal!

Cricut Expression Bundle with Inks & Cartridges - Home - The Shopping Channel 131468&Ns=P_DATE_CREATED
    Hmm.. thank you I have been eyeing a few on ebay too... some really great prices on there it seems... but this one has a lot more included ... hmmm....
    Help my Kaitlyn reach her goal of selling 100 boxes of Chocolate Mint Girl Guide cookies. $5 each and we dliver. PM me

Expert Forum User

Hmmm you don't have one yet?????
    Love mine! Wish I could afford an expression!

I am thinking if I am going to do it I should go with the expression right?? So I am not wanting an upgrade in a year - lol Will mean some extra pretty pleases and sucking up - lol

Expert Forum User

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitlyn'sMommy View Post
    I am thinking if I am going to do it I should go with the expression right?? So I am not wanting an upgrade in a year - lol Will mean some extra pretty pleases and sucking up - lol

I would.
    moving sucks

Expert Forum User

If you can than do it!!!

I've been dreaming about one for at least 4years now. This year I've set aside all my birthday $$ and gift cards, I'll do the same with Christmas ones...and hopefully be at least halfway to the amount of getting one!!

Lol and its funny you saw the infomercial. I've never seen it, but the other day when I was shopping for scrapping stuff DD looked at me and said “mommy you need a cricut“. Apparently she watched the infomercial one morning and agrees I need it.
    A by the book mama to a completley healthy DD Dec.2002 and doing it all different, BWng, CDing, BLWing, crunchy mama to an equally healthy DS Nov.2008 apparently a cosleeping mama DS Aug. 2011