Default Itsy presents..."A Tiny Night" (fundraiser for families in the NICU)

I am very excited to share with you: www.itsy.ca! Itsy is a charitable organization that supports the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) at St. Joseph’s Hospital in London, Ontario; in addition to helping the “itsy bitsy” NICU residents, Itsy provides financial relief to families who have infants in the NICU over the Christmas season.

My husband and I had a daughter born in February 2008, who was 4 months premature. She had a very rough start in life, weighing a mere 1 lb 12 ounces and spent 4 months in the NICU at St. Joseph’s Hospital, battling various health concerns, but I am happy to you report to you that she is now a healthy 25 lb toddler! During our stay in the NICU we saw many families struggling to manage the unexpected financial costs of having an infant in the NICU; in order to help these families, we created the charitable organization, “Itsy”.

Itsy is very proud to present the 2nd annual fundraising event, Tiny Night, which will be held on Friday, November 20th at Aroma Restaurant; mark your calendars! The fundraising evening will be a cocktail style event, complete with special guest speakers, silent auction & raffles, entertainment and a gourmet miniature appetizer menu; the event theme is “tiny”, so expect all things small! Please see the “Buy Tickets” page on www.itsy.ca to reserve your spot for the event; it will be a great night out for all who attend!

Please take some time to check out itsy.ca; there is so much to see!

Kind Regards,

Laurel
    www.itsy.ca
    www.storylunnen.blogspot.com ---our blog

Expert Forum User

I can't make the event, but do you still need raffle or silent auction items?
    www.southhilldesigns.com/carolwood
    www.facebook.com/charms2last.carolwood

The devil on my left shoulder wants me to reply, but the angel on my right shoulder is screaming: filter.....FILTER! - unknown