Expert Forum User Maddens's Momma's Avatar

Default Where can I order baptism invites?

and what sort of information do I put on them? Typically how long before should you send them out? I want to send them out a bit earlier because the date may be a bit of inconvenience for some people (dec.27th)
    "Never hope to find people who will understand you, someone to fill that space. An intelligent, sensitive person is the exception, the very great exception. If you expect to find people who will understand you, you will grow murderous with disappointment. The best you'll ever do is to understand yourself, know what it is that you want, and not let the cattle stand in your way." Janet Fitch (White Oleander)

Super Moderator The Ultimate London Mom!

I have a great lady who personalizes invites how you want them and than sends them to you as a picture file ($15).... you can also order the ones she already has ($10) and than you can just print them out at Walmart etc.... I did this for Madi's first birthday and for all of her invites it only cost me like $22 for a personalized one of a kind invite. If you are interested in her infor, PM me. I would send them out at least a month in advance since it is so close after xmas.
    *~* The point isn't whether they lived happily ever after, the point is that they lived*~

Expert Forum User

I think (though I could be wrong) that I sent out invites from the religious store across in the plaza at Oxford and Gammage.

Whitehills...Two blocks from my childhood home!

I made mine for R. For A I did a facebook event LOL

Expert Forum User

What about the Christian book store at the corner of Wonderland and Fanshawe Park Rd.

The Mustard Seed on Springbank would probably have them...i'd call first...but know they have a lot of baptism stuff...

Expert Forum User The Ultimate London Mom!

ita with other PP. i made my own from the $ store. sent a card to each couple with all the info included about 1month-1/2 in advance. it was easy. good luck with your event.

They have invitations at Party Packagers and That Party Place as well.

Quote Originally Posted by McMommaBear View Post
    What about the Christian book store at the corner of Wonderland and Fanshawe Park Rd.
    Yeah the Upper Room was my first thought too.

Expert Forum User

Maddens mommmy, you are talented, why don't you make them. I have a really pretty cross stamp you can borrow - bought it so I can make Ds first communion ones later this year.

Expert Forum User Maddens's Momma's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JeWill View Post
    Maddens mommmy, you are talented, why don't you make them. I have a really pretty cross stamp you can borrow - bought it so I can make Ds first communion ones later this year.
    I was thinking about making them myself, but I don't have any invitation type stamps or any christianity related stamps, i think i'm going to email liz to see if she does and if she's having a free open stamp night Friday. Are you coming?
    "Never hope to find people who will understand you, someone to fill that space. An intelligent, sensitive person is the exception, the very great exception. If you expect to find people who will understand you, you will grow murderous with disappointment. The best you'll ever do is to understand yourself, know what it is that you want, and not let the cattle stand in your way." Janet Fitch (White Oleander)