Expert Forum User

Default Cars Party Supplies

I'm looking for Disney Cars party supplies. Decorations, dishes, napkins, favours, etc. If anyone sees anything could you let me know? I'm in Strathroy, so not much selection and I've picked over everything I can find already. I'm really hoping somebody will know if That Party Place (or any party supply store) has a very good selection or not. I don't want to drive into London for nothing. TIA.
    Jodie
    Mom to 3 boys (9, 7 and 4) &
    our little girl (born Dec 2013)
    www.brightmindschildcare.ca
    www.jodie.lovablelabels.ca

I know you can rent a cake pan at the bulk store if you are up for making your own cake!
    ~LBG

Expert Forum User

I know No Frills had some Cars party supplies. I just don't know what. I will try to check this week and can let you know what they have. Or perhaps someone else who has been there recently knows for sure.

Expert Forum User The Ultimate London Mom!

costo has plates napkins cups etc... for $20 tht is what we got Benjamin for his 2nd birthday party i think there is almost 300 items
    Tiffany
    Mom to Ben, Jonathan and Zachary

Expert Forum User

i seen plates and napkins and stuff at buck or two for disney cars
    Andrea - Mommy to two beautiful girls.

Quote Originally Posted by bensmommy
    costo has plates napkins cups etc... for $20 tht is what we got Benjamin for his 2nd birthday party i think there is almost 300 items
    They didn't have them anymore when I was there last week.

No Frills (Wharncliffe and Baseline) has balloons, loot bags, napkins, plates, cups favours...pretty much everything you would need. AND it is all $1-$2!!! That Party Place has a fair selection as well, but it is much pricer (they same stuff is about $4!).

Expert Forum User

Quote Originally Posted by momof4
    Quote Originally Posted by bensmommy
    They didn't have them anymore when I was there last week.

No Frills (Wharncliffe and Baseline) has balloons, loot bags, napkins, plates, cups favours...pretty much everything you would need. AND it is all $1-$2!!! That Party Place has a fair selection as well, but it is much pricer (they same stuff is about $4!).
    ohhhh- I had bought 2 not sure how many I needed...we returned the 2nd one 2 weeks ago so can't help you out. I can tell you that loblaws/superstore/walmart supercentre have a great cake that has an actual lightening mcqueen car on it- It is terrific!! I'll see if I can add the link here. AS for decorations- I really didn't find too much. Yes That paper place and toysrus had a bit- but I thought it was all expensive (as all that licensed stuff is) Good Luck with your search!

Try calling Streamers- they have tons of everything! They're at baseline and commissioners in the plaza with Staples and the Tim Hortons

I just saw a bunch at a party store by Masonville mall. In the plaza with the new Jysk.

Walmart in Hyde Park has Cars party stuff. I saw a bunch of loot bag items and party hats, plates and napkins there just yesterday.

I got all of ds' Cars party stuff from walmart (we were at the huge one out on Hyde Park Rd). Stickers, loot bags etc. Unfortunately I didn't grab the pinata at the time so when I went back they didn't have it anymore. But that was before Xmas. Hopefully they've restocked by now!