Expert Forum User

Default Running out of space!?

I went to Limeridge Mall in Hamilton today...they had some good sales...lots of 70% off at Please Mum (I got nothing there). I could hardly buy anything at the mall because I realize that both my children (yes, the unborn one too,) have too many clothes. The drawers and closets are stuffed, but it's so fun to shop. Anyone else getting to that sad point when the kiddies just don't need anymore clothes?

Expert Forum User

Raising my hand.... ME ME!!!!

Shaylin has so much I had to box up some summer clothes that she has already worn to make space for the rest.
    ~ Annie ~
    Mom to 4 (B24, G23, G19, G9)

My Blog: It's just my life...
    Follow me on Twitter: @anniecannie

**sigh** Yep! It's a sad place to be.

Mom to Ali (3) & Eva (1)

Expert Forum User

oh we are so way past that point here. And almost at that point for fall/winter for Paige
    So to appease myself I shop for bargains for either this fall or next year.

paige has about 18 outfits and Syd about 15 or 16 for next summer in rubbermaid totes in our storage room.

The girls share a room, so share closet space Trust me you can't even imagine how hard that is. So they have a large double 6 drawer dresser in their room, sydney has a captains bed with the 3 drawers underneath and there is a dresser in their closet. That along with a packed closet..it's rough. Honestly I don't know what I will do for fall and winter since it's so much bulkier. I think part of their stuff will ooze into our closet.

my name is Lori..and I'm a shopoholic

Lori, Mom to Sydney, Paige and Easton

Expert Forum User

I can't even fit another hanger in Owen's closet! My mom and I both love to shop plus he has all of Julian's hand-me-downs
    I keep looking for fall clothes for Julian and then realize that I can't even fit the clothes he has now into his dresser!
    I'm afraid to think what I would be like with a girl
    Jodie
    Mom to 3 boys (9, 7 and 4) &
    our little girl (born Dec 2013)
    www.brightmindschildcare.ca
    www.jodie.lovablelabels.ca

Expert Forum User

Whew! I knew I couldn't be alone on this one. There are just sooo many good sales!

Expert Forum User

Count me in! However, I don't feel so bad having recently learned that a friend of mine dresses her 2 year old girl in a new outfit every single day! And we're talking Boden, Hanna Andersson, Oilily, Shilav etc. It's crazy!

Expert Forum User

I'm with you on this one as well. I am glad my mom went crazy buying baby clothes though because it's already hard to find summer clothes and all of the fall clothes are coming out. I can't believe school just let out and summer stuff is already either gone or on sale.

My guys have way too much clothing for this summer, for this coming fall/winter and have almost too much for next summer.
    Kim

Expert Forum User

Yes, I have to admit my DD has too much stuff.

Expert Forum User

Lori,
    I don't want to talk about fall/winter stuff... it is nuts... Shaylin has one big huge tote full...

This is the tote.... and two american eagle shopping bags full the large ones. It is nuts!!!! I still want to get some more things and wait for some new lines to come out so I have to purge her stuff... this is a MUST!!!!! I guess I should think of getting ready for the fall London Moms sale... I am not sure what I would do if she has to share a closet Lori... right now she is spilling over into mine anyway.
    ~ Annie ~

Expert Forum User

Wow, Annie! That's a lot!

Have you ever sold stuff through loops? Or on eBay? If you've been reading GR lately, you'll know that eBay is hopping right now for fall and winter stuff.

Expert Forum User

I know... I have been thinking about doing the ebay thing.... haven't sold on loops yet.. but might do that also. So many decisions. Which way should I go with it... maybe I will put a lot of stuff up at facebook group first... easy for getting it to people and such and then go from there. I just have to start getting this stuff together and out of my house.
    ~ Annie ~

Mommy2Owen

I thought Owen had lots of outfits.. and he only has about 8 .

...YIKES.....I am thinking I need more money... LOL

girlsmum

Hello All
    To those that have way too much clothing for their daughters??....if you would like to discuss a purge, I'd luv to hear from you. My older daughter's stuff is still nice, but so not in style anymore. Since I got pregnant with our twins I knew I was WAY behind in my baby info re: latests on clothing, cloth diapering, car seats, breast feeding supplies.
    Anyway, short strokes, although I'm moving at month's end, I'd luv to hear from any moms with DD's who would like to make a deal. With twins, I don't do the LMBA as I don't want my girls to feel like they're part of some social elite society, but still like to buy clothes in bulk, don't have to have the matching outfit thing! And daddy loves to see his girls in dresses............ergo the new pic with the girls on their b-day this past week in fairy costumes!