Default Eat Right 4 Your (blood) Type

Anyone out there follow the Eat Right 4 Your blood type diet?It would be great to hear if you do. My daughter is just starting solids and I want to follow this for her right from the start. My husband, my daughter and I are all Type B blood so we have it pretty easy if we could just stick with it!
    My naturopath got me to read the book and it was very interesting, unfortunately I do not like a lot of the foods that are listed as medicine for my bloodtype. I do like some of the neutrals and a lot of the "poison" foods. Darn it all! Old habits and favorites are hard to change!

I haven't heard of this is there a site?
    Tami

The future is uncertain... but this uncertainty is at the very heart of human creativity

Expert Forum User

My friend has done this... she couldn't stick to it.... let us know how it goes. I haven't read the book yet but I have been thinking about it.

Here is the link: http://www.dadamo.com/

edited to add link!
    ~ Annie ~
    Mom to 4 (B24, G23, G19, G9)

My Blog: It's just my life...
    Follow me on Twitter: @anniecannie

I loosley follow the guidelines for my blood type (o negative). I would love to feed the whole family by it but that would be too much preparing for me!!

The biggest change I made was to start eating meat again and cutting back on bread products. Making these changes increased my energy levels quite a bit.

I find it hard to follow any nutritional program strictly..but that's just me..I am a everything in moderation type of person

girlsmum

Ah yes.......how did I miss this post?..........I've read the book, sort of, I am type O, the hunter-gatherer blood type, I should be eating the cow right out of the pasture according to the book.........and I hate meat, but the times I tried to cut meat out I got very weak, so despite my desire to not eat meat, I do for my energy's sake, and it works every time. To eat a steak or chicken means I will have the energy to run after my twins, or at least a protein shake, type O's have no antigens and can break down proteins very easily. But I refuse to walk down the street with my javelin hunting squirrels etc. . Give it a shot if you can, just don't become a restaurant serving 3 types of dishes every night!