Default Single mommy get play date anyone??

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a single mommy play date? Maybe we could all meet at a park or something? I would like to meet some of you as all my friends are married mommys. Anyone interested? What times/dates are good?

I would be interested in meeting up! It would have to be on the weekend since I am working. PM me if you end up planning something!
    Seeing life through the eyes of a toddler is....AMAZING! Enjoy them while you can!

I tried this at my house one time and it didn't work out to well but I would be down for trying it again. I work every Friday and Monday but let me know what you plan for sure.

LivetoLove

I don't have my baby yet, will in the next couple of weeks. But would like to meet some more single moms and yes most of my friends are married and being just recently seperated it's hard to relate with them some times.

i'd be up for that...and i was the only one that showed up at Jekaka's when she had one at her place. I'm moving this weekend, but any time after that would be good

Well, were up to 5 now. Would a weekend, weekday, evening or day time be best for everyone? Also where? I'm not that familiar with the parks in London, I will host at my house but I'm in the country so everyone must be up for a short drive. Let me know what's best. I'm on Mat so everything is pretty open for me.

I don't drive but Vauxhill prk (egerton and pondmills) Rowantree prk (Whetter ave by the hospital and possibly Springbank or Harris prk depending on the time would work best for me. Like I sais I'm working every Mon and Friday but afternoon, early evening would work great for us.

I don't drive either and other than parks close to me or ones downtown i don't know where any are.

Weekends work best for me since I work. I don't have a car either, so parks that are accessible by bus would work best. I think that if we met at a park or public place, more of us are more likely to show up since it is less intimidating. I look forward to meeting with you all!
    Seeing life through the eyes of a toddler is....AMAZING! Enjoy them while you can!