Expert Forum User The Ultimate London Mom!

Default Canadian Cloth Diaper Trading group on Yahoo

Hope it is okay to post here. For those who like to buy/sell cloth diapers, there is a yahoo group. I bought a bunch of stuff off a mom through here.... It's her fault I decided I wanted to try even more different kinds of diapers Before then I hadn't ever seen pockets
    Anyways, if it is of interest, the group is: canadianclothdiapertrade@yahoogroups.com I think you just need the first part when searching for the group through yahoo.

mumtobelle

That's where I used to get some of my things too. It got quiet all of the sudden so I kind of lost interest. This was over a year ago though. Is it getting busy again?

It's not super busy. A bit busier than it was. I know some people from Diaperswappers were looking for a Canadian group and those moms who joined seemed to post quite a few things.
    I've had replies when I've looked for a few things. It would be nice if it was a bit more active

Expert Forum User The Ultimate London Mom! mamabear's Avatar

Yeah, I've bought some there and had a reply to an ISO. It's not dead, but it's not super-busy either.
    Actually, I found out from that yahoo group that Diaperswappers now has a Canadian section, which is frickin awesome, b/c I gave up on that site a couple of months ago b/c I hate ordering from the states. The Canadian bst section there is still pretty slow, but I definitely think it'll pick up, and I think it's worth waiting to find what you're looking for in Canada IMO.

Hey! You were the one looking for the airflow covers?
    My username through yahoo and diaperswappers is clarinetb - really old yahoo id that I figured I'd stick with
    Nice to know which moms are in London. Makes a difference sometimes if it is worth it or not. Sometimes something isn't worth enough to be bothered shipping, at least in my mind
    I met another London mom through Diaperswappers, bought a couple of Fuzzi Bunz off her. She was excited because she'd never met another mom who cloth diapered. I'll have to see if I can find her again and let her know about Londonmoms!

Expert Forum User The Ultimate London Mom! mamabear's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lhastie
    Hey! You were the one looking for the airflow covers?
    Yep - that was me! Small world! :P