Default Where does the time go?

I can't believe my baby girl is already 9 months old, yet it's hard to remember life without her. I still get tears in my eyes just thinking about her! How do people go back to work??l!
    Oh, and how do people add all those time lines to their signatures (with their babies birthdates, etc)? I'm new to all this!

I know what you mean ... My baby girl is just under 6 months and I am already having mini panick attacks when I think about having to leave her to go back to work

I believe if you click on my timeline below it will bring you to the Lillipie website to create a 'ticker'. I think there are other websites out there as well.

Moderator The Ultimate London Mom!

I know Jordyn is a week shy of 6 months I can't believe it's been 6 months already
    Your life is a result of the choices you make, if you don't like your life it's time to start making better choices.

My baby is 10 months, and I think it's time for another one.

Expert Forum User

Time goes by way too fast

My daughter is going to be one in 9 DAYS!!!!!! Its Crazy I go back to work in 13 days....I am having serious break downs right now. I did the hole get pregnant thing....and now i'm 7 weeks prego and going back to work....Daughter going to daycare and mama in 1st trimester!!! Ahhhhh lol I'm like a crazy rollercoaster! lol Make sure If you decide to get pregnant be in your 2nd trimester before you have to go back to work.

dd is 10 months...I think at 5 months I was dreading the thought of going back to work...now I have my days I'd like to be back....they grow and learn so much in such a short period of time

My twin girls are just over 8 months old and I have no idea where the time went. And we had such a hard time getting pregnant, I am having a really hard time dealing with the fact that it is quite likely I will never be pregnant or have a newborn again.

And my DH is taking the last 3 months of the year parental leave so I have to go back to work in about a month. At least it will be a nice transition. I can get used to being back at work knowing my babies are at home with daddy. By the time we do have to leave them at daycare, I will be somewhat used to leaving them each morning, not that I won't be a basket-case.

Senior Member Madie&Logan's Mom's Avatar

There's time's that I wish I could freeze a certain age etc...but then there's also days that I wish I could fast forward.

Kids do grow up way too fast.
    ~Christine~

Mom to Madison Anne (5) and Logan Douglas (2)

Quote Originally Posted by brookiesmama
    My daughter is going to be one in 9 DAYS!!!!!! Its Crazy I go back to work in 13 days....I am having serious break downs right now. I did the hole get pregnant thing....and now i'm 7 weeks prego and going back to work....Daughter going to daycare and mama in 1st trimester!!! Ahhhhh lol I'm like a crazy rollercoaster! lol Make sure If you decide to get pregnant be in your 2nd trimester before you have to go back to work.
    oops! Too late! I go back to work in a month, we are going to start trying 2 weeks BEFORE I go back for number two, and my in-laws are coming to stay with us for a month 2 weeks AFTER I go back to work! Trauma. I have a feeling this year just might kill me. I am totally distraught about leaving DS to go back to work, I love love love every day that we get to spend together. I can't believe he is already 10 1/2 months, he is the most delightful little man, but definitely not a baby anymore. And it went way too fast.

It definitely went by faster this maternity leave. I guess because I was even more busy than before. I am not sure how I am going to get out to work and keep up with the kids in a couple of months. One day at a time I guess. I am really enjoying my last few months.
    It will be hard going back to work. I cried a lot the 1st week. Especially when he cried as I left. The guilt does go down but not totally away. The kids get used to the new routine. It is definitely an adjustment. On a more positive note, I found it very refreshing only having to answer for myself and not having to get up every five minutes when I was at work. A bit of a break I guess. I will still miss my boys however.....
    Formerly Mega Baby Mom:
    Mother of 2 boys born May 2004 and September 2006!

"I don't pretend to have all the answers. I don't pretend to even know what the questions are. Hey, where am I?"
    ~ Jack Handey