Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy View Post
    Could you talk to my wife.... I'm trying to convert her to a new “religious experience“ every Sunday!! HA HA!

I think I might have to get a copy of Madden 2010 for the Wii and invite her to play a little bit.

She will watch some of the playoffs, and last year (as well as the year before) she watched the entire Superbowl with me... and I think she maybe even enjoyed it.

What made it the best for me was our wagers on each game. We would sit down and choose teams for the Sunday and Monday game and wager fun things (like I got a full body massage if my team one or he would do diapers the next day if I won, etc and he got to win things if the team he picked won too) That way I had an interest in who won every weekend and he would explain plays etc as the game went on. The more we did this the more I enjoyed my lessons, lol. Not to mention in a busy world it was great to have some fun one on one time with DP without babysitting costs...I could hang out in my PJ's with munchies and my man!

I did have a desire to learn from the start though but the wagers may help your cause, lol!

Expert Forum User The Ultimate London Mom!

Could you talk to my wife.... I'm trying to convert her to a new “religious experience“ every Sunday!! HA HA!

I think I might have to get a copy of Madden 2010 for the Wii and invite her to play a little bit.

She will watch some of the playoffs, and last year (as well as the year before) she watched the entire Superbowl with me... and I think she maybe even enjoyed it.
    I can tell you what not to do lol

I was at one point interested in learning and sat and tried to watch it here is what the now ex did that made me say screw it

1) he watched 3 games at once switching back and forth made it confusing

2) getting mad at the TV

3) getting frustrated as I asked questions

Oh yeah, can't wait, going to be a great season this year.... Lots of trades and movement over the summer....

My superbowl prediction...

Manning v.s Manning... Giants vs, Colts... I think they are both going to become more well rounded teams this season, I only see the Steelers and Patriots as contenders in the American Conference.... I don't know how well Brady will do recovering from last seasons rough injury, and while the Steelers are consistent, I think Peyton can toss that ball better than Big Ben who's constantly getting pushed around..

In the Giants division, I really only see Dallas as being a pain in the rear end now that Romo is on the market again (HA HA!), the Bucs and the Cards may be a pain in the butt, but when it comes down to it only Dallas and the Giants have the well rounded offense and defence needed to make some headway...

Your thoughts??

BTW... I don't have team per se, I just like to watch a good game... I am waiting for the Browns to flourish, I think they have a great foundation, and should have gave Romeo one more season, I don't think Mangini will be super useful... but hey.. I'd love to see this team do better... I always love the underdog, and there hasn't been a consistent underdog than the Browns...
    Well, I was maybe right about the Colts (hopefully they will make it to the big show)... I'm thinking Colts and Vikings....

This season has brought me to loving the Cardinals so I am praying they pull through! Some big wagers in this house this weekend!

Quote Originally Posted by tracysnest View Post
    This season has brought me to loving the Cardinals so I am praying they pull through! Some big wagers in this house this weekend!
    Wow Cardinals, eh?? They had one heck of a dustup with the Packers, that was the best game of the weekend IMO...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12