Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Expert Forum User

Did you go to the one on Dundas Scrappymum?? The same thing happend to us there as well..we ended up leaving and going to East Side Marios. We had gone to the one on Oxford and Wonderland before and thought it was all Crabby Joes!

Quote Originally Posted by scrappymom
    Was VERY dissappointed yesterday when i went to CrabbyJoe's to find out that kids only eat free on sundays between 11-3?!
    It turned out to be an expensive dinner!
    Thats very strange! We go there for supper often on Sundays, and Madison is always free!

Expert Forum User

Yup, we went to the east end one. But because we had other people with us we weren't going to leave. :|

Its always best to call, before making dinner plans. Not all stores have the same specials, some are private owned. Also, Specials change quite often..expecially during the summer months when places tend to be more busy (with summer break). Some specials are only throughout the school year, some only certain locations etc..

Always best to call ahead

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Until the end of August, Lunch at Harmony is ONLY 8.88 / person

Kids are discounted....For my family of 6 (without drinks, we just had water) was under $40.00 the time is 1130 am (i am not 100% sure) until 3pm. Food is taken away at 3pm...so its best to go early to ensure you can eat all you want
    Mom of 2 and 2

Jb's Mongolian Grill is a great place for kids on Sundays. Kids are free and you get to indulge in yummy adult food while including the kids. The food is custom to what you want because you pick the ingrediants and it doesn't have to have stuff your kids don't like in it or very spicy since you pick everything from veggies, meats to the seasonings. We love it! You can also order off a kids menu for the kiddies and go for the buffet for the adults.

Expert Forum User

Talking

wow! mongolian grill! I never would of thought of them to do a kids eat free! Thanks for the heads up!
    Just wanted to praise Crabby Joe's Oxford West location on here!!! We've been there many times since the sunday fiasco at the east location....and even though it's across the city for us, we've had many sunday breakfasts there(yes, they serve awesome breakkie starting at 9am) and it's also kids eat free.....and the service/restaurant/etc etc is AWESOME!!!!!
    Also, i haven't found a swiss chalet yet for the cheapo tuesday....can someone mention which one they've tried? I know that highbury/cheapside does NOT....
    Oh, and i also want to mention that I had a coupon so we went to Boston Pizza for lunch...their kids menu is AWESOME!!! MANY healthy choices!!! My daughter had milk, a quesadilla and steamed veggies!!! But their kids meals are $6.30 i think....kinda pricey...
    anyways, enough novel writing for me. LOL!

dcmom3

The London "Get Out"kids eat free coupon books are now only $10.00 (instead of $20.00).
    If anyone is interested . .check out the site www.getoutkids.com.
    They are a great deal!

Expert Forum User

Default Mongolian Gril

Has anyone tried this out recently? Just wondering if the Sunday night KEF is still in place?

palasad on thursdays
    Heather.

Push button. Receive bacon.

Expert Forum User

Quote Originally Posted by scrappymom View Post
    wow! mongolian grill! I never would of thought of them to do a kids eat free! Thanks for the heads up!
    Just wanted to praise Crabby Joe's Oxford West location on here!!! We've been there many times since the sunday fiasco at the east location....and even though it's across the city for us, we've had many sunday breakfasts there(yes, they serve awesome breakkie starting at 9am) and it's also kids eat free.....and the service/restaurant/etc etc is AWESOME!!!!!
    Also, i haven't found a swiss chalet yet for the cheapo tuesday....can someone mention which one they've tried? I know that highbury/cheapside does NOT....
    Oh, and i also want to mention that I had a coupon so we went to Boston Pizza for lunch...their kids menu is AWESOME!!! MANY healthy choices!!! My daughter had milk, a quesadilla and steamed veggies!!! But their kids meals are $6.30 i think....kinda pricey...
    anyways, enough novel writing for me. LOL!
    It was I who posted about Swiss Chalet. We were at the one on Wellingotn RD south. this was a few months ago, so they may have changed it now. I would call first.

Expert Forum User

for anyone that might be going to the states, here is a website to check out
    http://www.mykidseatfree.com/

[QUOTE=Sunrise;56966]Her website is www.getoutkids.com
    At the moment there's a glitch where only people using Bell can see it, but it's supposed to be up and working fine in a week.

Ah poop it costs money.

Kings buffet charges only 2.99 for my son to eat and due to their selection he actually gets ours moneys worth from there. Most places he doesn't eat much.
    I think Pizza hut Tuesdays is kids eat free after 4 pm.
    Pizza delight never charges for our son to eat buffet with us either.

great thread - will refer to this often! thanks so much!
    Michelle
    Michelle Hitchcock
    AVON
    519-472-7446 or mchitchcock@rogers.com

Expert Forum User The Ultimate London Mom! Mommy2Cuties's Avatar

Sunday Kids eat free at Mongolian grill.. They have the mongolian grill food or they have a "regular" children's menu (with pizza and chicken fingers etc.)
    I stole Turtle's Lollipop! xoxo

Nicole, mama to Miss A (April 2005), Miss K (Sept 2007), Angel Baby (August 2008), and Baby A (June 2009)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast