Moderator The Ultimate London Mom!

Default %$%*@*&*&!!!!!!!!

I HATE technology LOL The girls and I just rented a movie and it won't play in either of our dvd players!! grrrrr........ the main one we use plays some but not all, usually burned movies over the rented or bought ones. The down stairs one kept saying no disc, Yes there is one in there damn it!! GRRR I am ticked cause now we have to watch the damn thing on the comp. grrrrr not the most comfortable place to watch a movie, ( dh has the laptop with him grrrr) Okay end of rant LOL I am buying a new DVD player I dont' care what DH says!!!!!
    Your life is a result of the choices you make, if you don't like your life it's time to start making better choices.

Expert Forum User

Please tell me it's not a blue ray disk... I'm sorry. That sucks arse. I say, if you're having a hard time with teh dvd players, see if you can get a disc cleaner first to see if the lens is just dirty. Hopefully you won't have to go to the expense of getting a whole new player. But hey, if you feel like shopping! Have at it I don't have a spare one, otherwise I'd bring one over for you.

Expert Forum User

Crappy!
    ~Cheryl~
    cherylb.acndirect.com

Expert Forum User

Oh that sucks I hate when discs won't read in the DVD or CD players!!! We got a cheapie player at WalMart for about $30, one that can play burned discs and music too, we figure we'll just get a new one each time they break, so far it's been 2 years, so good!

Aww, if I'd seen this sooner I'd have sent DH over for tech suppor...it's probably too late now to watch it, right?
    Mama to TWO little sweetie pies!!

Expert Forum User The Ultimate London Mom!

can you take it back to where you rented it and say it dosen't read it? i've had that problem before, got a new disc and it worked.
    It's probably too late for me to tell you this now!

Moderator The Ultimate London Mom!

Well I moved the couch right up to the comp and we snuggled in and watched it. It was a perfect solution but it worked. Never thought about trying to just clean it. I'll have to look into that first. Thanks for the suggestion!
    Your life is a result of the choices you make, if you don't like your life it's time to start making better choices.

Expert Forum User

ours is an old dvd player like one of the first types that came out. It doesn't like a few movies. The one we really have problem with is Shark Tales, or any disc with a blue back.

We are looking into getting a new one as well.
    Scentsy Rep. on Facebook Perfectly-Scented Scentsy my website www.perfectly-scented.scentsy.ca

Fundraising to get our daughter a service dog. please feel free to visit her fundraising page https://www.facebook.com/groups/415637608516807/

SPARKLE TATTOO!
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Danas...41850885905215