Default Seatbelt Angst. Another Coop??

I recently read in another post somewhere (can't find it) that someone's little one is unlatching and letting himself out of his seatbelt. This has been going on here for sometime with my little guy as well, and isn't getting any better. I have had to pull over numerous times!! It is compounded by the fact that I also have another little one in the car who he thinks would like to be unbuckled too!!

Anyhow, I have been looking for an answer!

Check this out: http://www.theangelguard.com/

They aren't cheap...$19.95 US plus $9.95 US for shipping. That gives you a pack of 2 clips.

Anyhow, taking the lead of the other coops on here I called the owner. She is willing to do a coop if we can get a total of 72 orders (packs). Seems like a lot to me but it is worth a try.

Each pack has 2 clips. For the coop, it would be $8.00 US per pack, shipping would be free. We would just have to pay exchange and duty on top of that. (Maybe tax too? I would have to check on that.)

Anyone interested?

Expert Forum User

Does it fit carseat belts?

I'm not sure. Check out the website as it has a demo video.

momtogo

OMG! I have been struggling with this also.... I would be totally in on this! We have a major issue in our car with this!!!

I'd be in for 2 or 3 packs. They work for carseat buckles.
    K ~ Wife and Helpmeet to J, SAHM to DD, M ('05) and DS, B ('07) an'd blessing no. 3 due Oct.'09!

I have a snap press! PM if you have something that needs resin snaps replaced or added. Diapers, clothes, etc.

Just an FYI....

I gave up on the coop since we didn't get enough interest. But, I will let you all know that I ended up buying the Angelguard this week at Safety Superstore in Mississauga.

Angelguard IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!! Not only is it keeping my 3 yr old from unbuckling his seatbelt, it is also preventing him from releasing the seatbelt that was holding my 8 month old's carseat base in.

We are very happy with it. Also....it is very easy to use and for a parent to release.