findleyfarms

Default Patterns-Cross Stitch, Knit, Crochet....

I just thought I'd give a heads-up in this forum. I used to have a store on eBay selling all sorts of craft patterns, and am now selling off all of my stock. I have hundreds of patterns books, some brand new, some as old as 1920. There are knitting, cross stitch, crochet, iron-on tranfers, sewing patterns, jewelry patterns, bead work, ribbon embroidery patterns, (to name a few) and quite a few kits that include thread and cloth.

The books will be 25 cents each!!! The kits $1-2 dollars!!!

We're having a garage sale this Saturday morning (June 9th), so if you are into crafts...grab a friend and come get some amazing patterns. My hubby will be selling off all sorts of things- boat motor, spray washers, and other assorted man stuff (lol!), so you could always tell your hubby you were just thinking of him

We are west of London, take #2 (Wharncliffe past Lambeth), go through Delaware, up the big hill and look for the sign at the corner of Muncey Rd.

I would love these patterns to go to good homes, and be sure to say hello when you get here!!!

have anything with dragons or fantasy style pictures on them?

findleyfarms

Yes I have cross stitch patterns by Teresa Wentzler (sp?). Dragons and castles off the top of my head!

findleyfarms

I also have baby dinosaurs, great for young kids.