Thread: Clomid?

Expert Forum User

Question Clomid?

For those have taken or are taking Clomid I have a question. I have taken one round and had my progesterone checked. I never received a call back from SOFT which it indicated in my paperwork if they didn't call I ovulated. My question is this, for the last 2 days I have been spotting off and on and again this morning. Is this normal. I am around day 29 now and no period. It is driving me nuts because I am assuming I should get a period (like normal maybe a lighter flow than usual). I have no clue - this stupid body of mine. It took 55 days last month to get AF generated by taking the pill before I could even begin Clomid. I am at a loss. Any advice or experience you could share would be appreciated. Also were you moodier on clomid and not in a nice way?

Expert Forum User

I took femara while going to SOFT so I can't really comment on Clomid and my cycles were monitored so I knew when I O'd and everything but they were very good for answering questions so I would probably call and ask.
    Alicia
    Mommy to Summer, Avery, and Bentley

I took clomid at SOFT (as well as femara etc etc) ... when did you do your last blood work? I am not sure how often you were going (I went every other day). Were you ttc with clomid this month? Could be ovulation spotting, implantation spotting or preperiod spotting. Feel free to pm me if you want to chat about it. I am around a computer most of today.

I was on Clomid and Femera at SOFT, I would give the clinic a call maybe you should go for a pregancy test if you were trying this month. Clomid can also give you a long cycle. That is what they told me. I hope you get some answers

Expert Forum User

Thanks Teresa. I took a dollar store test and it came back negative which I expected. My flow is picking up and my back is sore so I think I should be getting a full fledge AF soon.

Banned

I took Clomid day 5-9. So my cycle was 35 days.

I had success with Clomid the first and only month we took it, so hoping you have luck with it too!