Default Scrapbooking over load!!!

I love to scrapbook. I have 2 in the works now. 1 book is of my hubbie and my wedding and honeymoon and the other one is of my son. I just havent had time to scrapbook in a very long time and it is starting to become an never ending and overwhelming task of getting pages done.
    Does anyone know of anyone who will finish scrapbooking pages for you? I just need help with some so I have a managable work load again!

Expert Forum User

I don't know of anyone... it is really hard for someone to scrapbook your memories and have the same touch... have you thought of doing some simplier pages. I know now I am not doing tons of photos... just the special ones... and events and that helps a lot.
    ~ Annie ~
    Mom to 4 (B24, G23, G19, G9)

My Blog: It's just my life...
    Follow me on Twitter: @anniecannie

Expert Forum User

I know someone that does this. Her name is Laura, I know that she is off to have her baby tomorrow (Tues) and I am unsure how long she will be "out of service" (c-section). If you give me your info (how many pages, price you are willing to pay, when you need them back, all that stuff, I can pass along the info for you and she can get back to you.

I'm not sure if she still does this but here is someone's website for it
    http://www.ciaccess.com/~kiteboarder01/index.htm

She used to be part of my online store's message board. She does make some really nice layouts.

Tell her Sylvia (scrapbookingoasis) sent you

Expert Forum User

Default I do

I do custom scrapbooking. I've done about 16 albums for other people before.... I can do it by the individual page or by the album. I've been a scrapper for 15 years and I've been teaching it for 2 years as well.

If you want to check out my style of scrapping, there are a lot of pictures on my blog that is listed in my signature. If it is something that you're interested in having someone do... just email me and we can get together.

Alesha (London, ON)
    Married 2005. DD1 2007. DD2 2011. Beta Sigma Phi 2013.
    ... and one cute little kitty!

Banned

I feel really behind and want to get caught up before the baby is born so for one of my layouts I just combined a whole bunch of things. So it is a "what happened last summer" layout and just used all of the summer pictures in a summary instead of doing an individual page for each event.

Expert Forum User

Quote Originally Posted by Aidan's Mum
    I feel really behind and want to get caught up before the baby is born so for one of my layouts I just combined a whole bunch of things. So it is a "what happened last summer" layout and just used all of the summer pictures in a summary instead of doing an individual page for each event.
    I know many people that do that and their pages are lovely.
    ~ Annie ~
    Mom to 4 (B24, G23, G19, G9)

My Blog: It's just my life...
    Follow me on Twitter: @anniecannie