Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Expert Forum User The Ultimate London Mom!
    Ivveyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    17,358
    Rep Power
    1093

    Default I need a sugar daddy

    look at this house...love it!

    Executive Furnished Rental! - London, Ontario Homes For Rent - Kijiji London, Ontario

    however i cannot not afford even close to that much in rent LOL.
    jennifer mommy to 4 amazing kids!

  2. #2
    Expert Forum User The Ultimate London Mom! PancakeMom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Strath-Vegas!
    Posts
    10,722
    Rep Power
    449

    Default

    LOL! If you find one lend him to me! Sweet!!!


    Everything I love is illegal, immoral or fattening.

  3. #3
    Senior Member katemom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    london
    Posts
    1,420
    Rep Power
    77

    Default

    i'd like to rent out the pool for the summer...think it's possible?...lol

  4. #4
    Expert Forum User

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    4,284
    Rep Power
    203

    Default

    Wow!! I think I need one too!! Lol.. That house looks awesome!!

  5. #5
    Moderator The Ultimate London Mom!
    ChinUp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    LesBotLand
    Posts
    14,709
    Rep Power
    1420

    Default

    ever seem the show about the dating serivce for millionares?

    i keep telling dh if i knew it exitsed i would have gotten me a sugar daddy! woorst casse scenario the guy is a jerk and you get divorced and take half...
    Stop thinking you’re not ready. – Nobody ever feels 100% ready when an opportunity arises. Because most great opportunities in life force us to grow beyond our comfort zones, which means we won’t feel totally comfortable at first.

    ~ Breastfed for 7 months, 2 weeks and 3 days ~

  6. #6
    Moderator The Ultimate London Mom!
    one ordinary girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    this side of crazy
    Posts
    29,176
    Rep Power
    1844

    Default

    i think I need a sugar daddy too!! Nice house! Have you guys now found one to rent yet?
    Your life is a result of the choices you make, if you don't like your life it's time to start making better choices.

  7. #7
    Expert Forum User
    lilabelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Out of towner
    Posts
    4,446
    Rep Power
    246

    Default

    Nice place. Love the pool! You could probably rent it with a few families, share the rent and virtually never see eachother due to the space. Well, except for meetings in the pool area ofcourse. Good luck with your search. You know, for a more affordable place, or a sugar Dadddy, whichever comes first! LOL

  8. #8
    Expert Forum User The Ultimate London Mom!
    Ivveyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    17,358
    Rep Power
    1093

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Colleen View Post
    ever seem the show about the dating serivce for millionares?

    i keep telling dh if i knew it exitsed i would have gotten me a sugar daddy! woorst casse scenario the guy is a jerk and you get divorced and take half...
    LOL i love it....
    jennifer mommy to 4 amazing kids!

  9. #9
    Expert Forum User The Ultimate London Mom!
    Ivveyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    17,358
    Rep Power
    1093

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jjsam78 View Post
    i think I need a sugar daddy too!! Nice house! Have you guys now found one to rent yet?
    well since I think this one is out...no lol.

    we are still looking..found 2 that look nice so gonna call and hopefully see them. But otherwise no..its been very frustrating..i was hoping to move to a place with CA by July...Lilia has such a tough time with the humidity breathing, and our little A/C's dont seem to be enough.
    jennifer mommy to 4 amazing kids!

  10. #10
    Expert Forum User The Ultimate London Mom!
    Ivveyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    17,358
    Rep Power
    1093

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lila's mum View Post
    Nice place. Love the pool! You could probably rent it with a few families, share the rent and virtually never see eachother due to the space. Well, except for meetings in the pool area ofcourse. Good luck with your search. You know, for a more affordable place, or a sugar Dadddy, whichever comes first! LOL
    LMAO thanks..
    jennifer mommy to 4 amazing kids!

  11. #11
    Moderator The Ultimate London Mom!
    one ordinary girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    this side of crazy
    Posts
    29,176
    Rep Power
    1844

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ivveyy View Post
    well since I think this one is out...no lol.

    we are still looking..found 2 that look nice so gonna call and hopefully see them. But otherwise no..its been very frustrating..i was hoping to move to a place with CA by July...Lilia has such a tough time with the humidity breathing, and our little A/C's dont seem to be enough.
    I'm really hoping one of them pans out for you!!! I'll cross my fingers!!
    Your life is a result of the choices you make, if you don't like your life it's time to start making better choices.

  12. #12
    Expert Forum User The Ultimate London Mom!

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    London
    Posts
    14,335
    Rep Power
    723

    Default

    Yep, nice house. I know someone who lives on that street and well, he's a business owner of 2 businesses and has lots of $ so yeah...one can dream eh? lol.

  13. #13
    Expert Forum User The Ultimate London Mom!
    Ivveyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    17,358
    Rep Power
    1093

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 2boysmom View Post
    Yep, nice house. I know someone who lives on that street and well, he's a business owner of 2 businesses and has lots of $ so yeah...one can dream eh? lol.
    oooo is this whole street full of nice houses like that?

    i so need to take a drive (i love looking at houses..espeically the oens i can never afford lol)
    jennifer mommy to 4 amazing kids!

  14. #14
    Expert Forum User The Ultimate London Mom!
    Ingalls's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    london
    Posts
    22,762
    Rep Power
    1247

    Default

    have you ever driven through the areas of London that have their own security patrol cars?! For some reason Mike used to love to drive through there, probably to creep out their patrolmen lol. We like to look at houses, he likes newer styles...I like the old sprawling ones like used to be near Western etc (may still be) but he liked the ones in those areas. I'd nver live there lol, even if we could afford it, but sure was an interesting drive. We always speculated on what people did for livings, to afford those places.
    Seriously, we never did figure out many job possibilities.
    DD1 age 7 DS age 11
    "I will remember you." July/10
    Baby Elaina born October 28th, 2011. Making every single day that much more special.
    INTERESTED IN BUYING DVDS OF OLD KIDS' SHOWS. Mr.Rogers', Mr.Dressup, Polka Dot Door, etc

Similar Threads

  1. I had to call my Daddy!
    By SweetyPi in forum Chit Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-14-2009, 07:33 PM
  2. She said daddy!!!!!
    By Ivveyy in forum Terrible 2's & Trying 3's
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-12-2008, 07:38 PM
  3. My baby won't go to her daddy
    By CourtneyH in forum Newborns - The First Year
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-29-2008, 07:46 AM
  4. Daddy, how was I born?
    By Leigh in forum Games and Jokes
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-15-2008, 09:05 PM
  5. Ultrasound: Daddy MIA
    By sandra in forum Expecting and Post Partum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-08-2007, 09:46 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •