Expert Forum User

Default Annoyed with TV's Theme of the year

Be warned this may contain spoilers of a few shows!!

So I've got the shows I follow regularily like Greys and House. I also watch Bones with DH.

What is with all three shows having brain issues? Was it a fast write leftover from the strike and all writers decided brain tumors were the best way to end shows. LOL any other shows have this theme this year?
    A by the book mama to a completley healthy DD Dec.2002 and doing it all different, BWng, CDing, BLWing, crunchy mama to an equally healthy DS Nov.2008 apparently a cosleeping mama DS Aug. 2011

Expert Forum User The Ultimate London Mom!

Hey maybe you can help. I saw a bit of what I think was the last episode of House, but had no real concept what was going on. Was House going to rehab, or for mental help? And, how did they get him to go, if it was for rehab?
    Also, what excuse did they use for the guy who left to go be in congress or whatever it was?
    DD1 age 7 DS age 11
    "I will remember you." July/10
    Baby Elaina born October 28th, 2011. Making every single day that much more special.
    INTERESTED IN BUYING DVDS OF OLD KIDS' SHOWS. Mr.Rogers', Mr.Dressup, Polka Dot Door, etc

Quote Originally Posted by *allie* View Post
    Hey maybe you can help. I saw a bit of what I think was the last episode of House, but had no real concept what was going on. Was House going to rehab, or for mental help? And, how did they get him to go, if it was for rehab?
    Also, what excuse did they use for the guy who left to go be in congress or whatever it was?
    Kutner killed himself a few epi's ago.
    House has mental issues, that may have to do with his addiction to pills, but they sent him to a mental institution, I was shocked it wasn't rehab.
    He is hallucinating, the entire final epi was an hallucination of sorts so at the end he went to Cuddy and his friend
    (whose name I always forget, lol) for help, they didn't say much just saw him driving up there.

Feet, why do I need them if I have wings to fly?
    –Frieda Kahlo (1907-1954)

Expert Forum User

I totally forgot to watch the episode of house on the Pvr, gonna have to go do that now, sounds like it was a good one.